shape
carat
color
clarity

This could be the one, price help/comments?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so I might have found a stone that works for us..here are the details, is this a good deal? I love that it is an E color which is colorless, that its at the 1.25carat mark which is where we wanted to be, its 100% eye clean SI1 so it saves some $$, and the HCA score is phenomonal. Having the AGS 000 doesn't hurt either.

Thoughts? I had a friend who used to work with a jeweler tell me she thought it should be more like $7000, but I think it's a great deal..am I right? Should I worry that the table is under 60% (even though only by .2)?

1.27carat, E, SI1, 100% eye clean
AGS certification
HCA score: 0.4
Table: 57
Depth: 59.8
Cut: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Polish: Ideal
Price: $7270

Thanks! This forum has been INVALUABLE in education and helping me search...I appreciate it! :appl:

Greentree

Rough_Rock
Well, you seem to have found something that's pretty much beyond reasonable criticism. One last question to answer: Are you delighted with it? This will be your personal treasure and nobody else's.

rsilvers

Shiny_Rock
Seems like a fine price. I could only find one other stone somewhat like it
http://www.niceice.com/certcopies/131fvs2_gia11669605/index.htm It is $9385 but a VS2/F.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results