shape
carat
color
clarity

Thinking of adding an enhancer

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another couple that I found along the way. The first one is my size and despite the horrible picture those are single cuts. The second one would need to be resized down one size, also single cuts. Thoughts?

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_7948.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also found these, sorry I'm posting so many, I just can't make up my mind what would look best. Also do I need to go white gold or would yellow give it an interesting look in a good way? The third one is yellow gold.

IMG_7950.jpg

IMG_7951.jpg

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7953.jpg

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Of the 4 in this last post, I like #1

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of the 4 in this last post, I like #1

I really like those "party rings" but I'm betting they are pricey, "price upon request" usually means I can't afford it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like this one. I think it is timeless. I also think it would be the most comfortable as it isn’t as long North/South. And it’s your size! Fate!

I went ahead and bought this one! Actually the first one that everyone really liked that sold wasn't my size, it was much larger and that was part of my hesitation. It's hard to find an enhancer in a size 8 or close to it, they are either 6 or 9 most of the time.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I went ahead and bought this one! Actually the first one that everyone really liked that sold wasn't my size, it was much larger and that was part of my hesitation. It's hard to find an enhancer in a size 8 or close to it, they are either 6 or 9 most of the time.

Exciting! Can't wait to see :kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

1585078577612.gif 1585078541874.gif
Nice!!! Can’t wait to see hand shots!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to this party!
But the one you ended up buying is the one I like, too.
I prefer the more simple designs.
Looking forward to handshots!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to this party!
But the one you ended up buying is the one I like, too.
I prefer the more simple designs.
Looking forward to handshots!

Yeah I know these enhancers can get a little over the top looking so I'm happy with the one I got, plus I won't have to size it because let's face it that would be like an 8 month wait at the rate we are going!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like the one you purchased and can’t wait to see handshots!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here she is, my first ring enhancer! Wish I had thought of these before because it's a pretty cool way to change up the whole look of an existing ring.

If you are thinking of getting one my advice is to go up half a size, this is a quarter size bigger and it is a little too tight, plus I always struggle with swelling in my fingers so if you are prone to that I would size up.

Overall though I dig this, the single cuts are really clear and nice quality and the ring is well made, this is the only ring it works with so if you are looking for versatility then look for one with a larger opening.

View attachment 743178

View attachment 743179

View attachment 743181

View attachment 743182

View attachment 743183

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! @StephanieLynn I think it looks fabulous! I really love the way it looks with your beautiful solitaire. What an awesome way to change things up!

Now I may need to size mine! I blame you! :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @junebug17
@Slick1
@Pinkmartini87

You should size yours so you can wear them Slick, although you'll have to wait a bit now I guess. Not going to lie I'd be rocking that pear around the house especially now, might as well be super glam in quarantine!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!!
Stephanie, you always make the right choice.
It's lovely :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: !

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!!
Stephanie, you always make the right choice.
It's lovely :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: !

Oh well thank you so much!

Funny thing I just got off the phone with my SIL and she made a joke so I told her that I wasn't going to leave her my jewelry when I die and she was saying that I have to at least leave her "that ring I like so much"

Um, I sold it! I told her don't get too attached because I'm always buying and selling....oops!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not going to lie I'd be rocking that pear around the house especially now, might as well be super glam in quarantine!

You’re not wrong! I may just pull that baby out of the jewelry box this week! Squeeze it on! Lol!

Enjoy your new bling. It’s always nice to have something new to gaze at!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh well thank you so much!

Funny thing I just got off the phone with my SIL and she made a joke so I told her that I wasn't going to leave her my jewelry when I die and she was saying that I have to at least leave her "that ring I like so much"

Um, I sold it! I told her don't get too attached because I'm always buying and selling....oops!

I'm not givin' it back! :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not givin' it back! :lol:

It's not that one!!!!

It was a one of the moissy rings I had! Go figure, all these stellar diamond examples and THAT'S the one she liked the best!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the enhancer! It looks beautiful. Now I want to go back and buy the one I saw last year. Hmmm....

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now we all want enhancers.
@StephanieLynn, you are such a bad influence on us!:P2:lol-2:;)2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@natasha-cupcake, I'm curious what this enhancer looked like, if you happen to find a pic of a similar one I'd love to see it.

@stracci2000, everyone gets an enhancer! (In my best Oprah impression)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty @natasha-cupcake. Maybe that can be a "I survived 2020" present to yourself!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results