shape
carat
color
clarity

thinking i''m going to quit my job!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Milly:

Be advised that there are many variations on the job "Executive Assistant" and not all are nearly that booring. It might be a job with a lot of responsibilities and real work - with only minor duties on scheduling appointments and other things.

Different folks for different strokes.

Ms Flutter will flit and fly like a will o wisp until she actually finds out what the job is - and what it isn''t.

Perry

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATE!!! I did quit my job, currently not working. I have gone on 3 interviews for a store manager of Coach, which may or may not be the best thing for current handbag obsession!

But the bigger news is, I''m pregnant!!!!! YUP PREGNANT! maybe that is why i was crying at work all the time? Its a good and bad thing...Overall of course its a blessing, but we werent trying, and i just quit my job, which means i wont qualify for FMLA and I''m on cobra insurance for now.....

its funny how things work out, maybe i will be a stay at home mom after all, or maybe i should just get a job at a baby furniture store so i can buy super cute stuff CHEAP!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2007 12:53:59 AM
Author: msflutter
UPDATE!!! I did quit my job, currently not working. I have gone on 3 interviews for a store manager of Coach, which may or may not be the best thing for current handbag obsession!

But the bigger news is, I''m pregnant!!!!! YUP PREGNANT! maybe that is why i was crying at work all the time? Its a good and bad thing...Overall of course its a blessing, but we werent trying, and i just quit my job, which means i wont qualify for FMLA and I''m on cobra insurance for now.....

its funny how things work out, maybe i will be a stay at home mom after all, or maybe i should just get a job at a baby furniture store so i can buy super cute stuff CHEAP!
Aww, congrats on your pregnancy!!!! Make sure to check out the thread in Family Home and Health that I started for all the pregnant PS''ers. Best wishes to you!!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on the soon to be bundle of joy!

:)

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats!! Did someone say ... Petit Tresor?
31.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, congratulations!!!! How wonderful and unexpected life can be sometimes!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Life turns on a dime sometimes. Just when you think you have an idea where you might be going, HELLO! Something else happens and you''re going a whole new direction.

Congratulations!

Unsolicited advice (take it or leave it): If you do choose to stay at home, be sure and find some mommy groups -- La Leche League is good if you''re going to breastfeed, and if so I suggest finding a good group before you have your baby. If you aren''t going that route there are other groups to join, maybe through church or the hospital where you''re going to give birth, etc. Being a SAHM can be very isolating and having friends who also have babies can be very reassuring. One of my best and dearest friendships is with someone I met at one of those groups.

I''m glad you didn''t stay where you were desperately miserable. It will suck the soul right out of you.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations msflutter!!!! How exciting! Send your resume to Pottery Barn Kids now...Baby room decorating is more addictive than bags!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your pregnancy Msflutter! Life has a way of making our decisions for us sometimes. Take care of yourself and enjoy the experience.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
OOooh congratulations! Isn''t it funny how things work out?

I was pregnant when I quit my miserable my job too, (I didnt know it though) I think the pregnancy horomones made my discision much easier.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on all the way around!

movie zombie

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Aww, congrats on the new baby!!! I see a Balenciaga work ( diaper bag) in the near future!!!
36.gif
2.gif
11.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh!! Congrats MAMAFlutter!! How wonderful and exciting for you guys!!
21.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
OMG MsFlutter!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
Funny how things happen like that!!!!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/13/2007 3:40:12 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Aww, congrats on the new baby!!! I see a Balenciaga work ( diaper bag) in the near future!!!
36.gif
2.gif
11.gif
butterfly, you think jsut like me!
emsmile.gif
However, i was very lucky to get the three i got in november and december! Cant push it now. Our new house is almost done, and i still need to decide on working.....i''m going to miss the disposable income

Thanks you everyone for the kind words, off to find the pregnancy thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!! :)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
MsFlutter- I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I JUST READ THE POSTS FROM START TO FINISH! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I just finally sat down with this thread...congrats on your pregnancy!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this thread, but congrats on your pregnancy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results