shape
carat
color
clarity

Things you’ll never do!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rules of this game: list the top 3 things that you’ve never done and never plan to do. Doesn’t have to be exotic. The more mundane, the more relatable for the rest of us!
Me:
Never cooked a turkey, never will
Never changed a tire, never will
Never hung Christmas lights and never will!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first things that come to mind:
Never voted R, never will
Never bought vinyl shoes/purses, never will
Never got a tattoo, never will

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Funny you should say about the tire. Had a blow out tonight in the Highway. And nope. I did not change the tire. I called a tow truck!
AA17A77F-5667-4963-AF7B-2B1B390757E4.jpeg

Never have and never will:
Go to a football game (am so sick of the World Cup already)
Knowingly eat an insect (I was served a large ant as an amuse bouche a few months ago - needless to say my bouche was not amused at all)
Use a hole in the floor toilet - I’d rather a bush any day if needs must.

Edited to add - here is the ant!
5F80BC0C-D55C-4930-94EB-D827AC5AFD4C.jpeg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never jumping out of an airplane , bungee jumping or go ziplining. I’m too afraid of heights.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never have/never will

swim with sharks
take a cruise
buy a mini cooper

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rules of this game: list the top 3 things that you’ve never done and never plan to do. Doesn’t have to be exotic. The more mundane, the more relatable for the rest of us!
Me:
Never cooked a turkey, never will
Never changed a tire, never will
Never hung Christmas lights and never will!

To start with your first never @nala I too have never cooked a Turkey either and never will. Or cook any meat for that matter

I have never went sky diving and never will. I am not an adrenaline junkie in any way. Probably the opposite. I long for calmness and peace

And last but not least I will NEVER go hunting. In fact if I was ever stranded and desperate for food and had to hunt or die I would die. Unless there were safe berries etc to eat.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never been to a strip club and never will.

Never have gotten a tattoo and never will.

Never have been on a cruise ship and never will.

I also will not fly but I have flown before, never again though.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
You know, I have learned never to say never.

Would have said I would never go clubbing in Tijuana. Did that. (WOULD NOT DO AGAIN, btw).

I said I would never jump out of a plane. Did that. Glad I did it but now that we have children I’m not going to do it again.

I would never have thought I would earn a black belt. Whoops. Times THREE.

I really never thought I would touch a barbell. And now my hands are calloused from lifting. And I love it.

So…I suppose what I’m getting at is that for me, anyway, ”never” is an awfully big word. Things change. People change. Circumstances change. I’m sure my grandmother would have said she would never get a tattoo, but when she found herself without eyebrows in her old age, she did not hesitate to tattoo those suckers back on.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skydiving
Motorcycling
Skiing

DK :))

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will never wear a bikini..
I will never go rafting..or in a canoe
I will never jump out of an airplane...
I will never make a speech in front of a large crowd..
I will never…ever…make a turkey again…

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@MamaBee no turkey!!! Halir.

The only thing I can say that I'll never do is sell my Sapphire ring.

cheers--Sharon

I think my list of nevers are pretty small, but would probably include anything involving heights (bungee, skydiving, parasailing) and never going to own a gun. I’m quite experimental with food etc so can’t see myself stopping those.

Also I’m never going to let myself get so obese through lifestyle choices that I start risking my health again. That’s a big one.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will never go camping in a tent in the bush.
Here in Australia apart from fires and floods we have bitey things ie most of the top 5 most poisonous snakes. We also have big nasty ants, huge hungry mosquitos, flies and more flies. And leeches, ugh ugh ugh. As a child I got one on my foot. I dislocated my own ankle hysterically trying to shake it off.
I will never eat emu or kangaroo or crocodile, though I was once partial to “Swimmers revenge” aka shark fin soup. That was until I found out they were just chopping the fins off and dumping the still alive shark back into the ocean.
I will never own a small dog, I dont understand them and Im too clumsy. I’d probably stand on it by accident or trip over it and cause damage to us both.

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
never vote labor
never eat tripe (with or without onions)
never give up meat
1. I'll never give up working out even if I reduce the amount of workouts.
2. I'll never get a tattoo.
3. Same, I'll never give up meat, not because I want to eat meat and kill animals for it but because beef meat protein sits well with me health wise. I'll never eat substitutes of any kind, lab, vegan or insect... yuck. I tried vegan once, it tastes like rubber, it's rubbish, never again.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

@MamaBee no turkey!!! Halir.

The only thing I can say that I'll never do is sell my Sapphire ring.

cheers--Sharon

@canuk-gal I hope you never sell that gorgeous ring! Please post some photos....I LOVE that ring..:kiss2:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
1. I'll never give up working out even if I reduce the amount of workouts.
2. I'll never get a tattoo.
3. Same, I'll never give up meat, not because I want to eat meat and kill animals for it but because beef meat protein sits well with me health wise. I'll never eat substitutes of any kind, lab, vegan or insect... yuck. I tried vegan once, it tastes like rubber, it's rubbish, never again.

You and I were twinning until the no tattoos ... LOL!

A lot of the "nevers" I've done but I'll go for super mundane:
I'll never eat a tomato or tomato derivative (ex: ketchup)
I'm with @Bron357 I'll never have a small dog (I have shepherd mix)
Stop working out (this is my 32nd year straight!)
Make up my mind on a ring and just be happy with it :P2

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Haha, you are right.

I wanted tattoos in my 20's but now I changed my mind and glad I didn't do it then. I had to grow up and know myself to realise tattoos are just not me (I don't dislike them on other people).

I had only big dogs (all rescues like my cats) and never understood people that owned small ones and yet I changed my mind, all dogs are great, I love Dachshunds, my neighbours have them.

I started working out almost 20 years ago, and even with some breaks from it I never gave it up. I also don't have calluses anymore, bought some gloves.

Last edited:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, you are right.

I wanted tattoos in my 20's but now I changed my mind and glad I didn't do it then. I had to grow up and know myself to realise tattoos are just not me (I don't dislike them on other people).

I had only big dogs (all rescues like my cats) and never understood people that owned small ones and yet I changed my mind, all dogs are great, I love Dachshunds, my neighbours have them.

I started working out almost 20 years ago, and with breaks from it I never gave it up. I don't have calluses since I bought some gloves.

I love all dogs, too, I mean... DOGS!! I just like the feeling of safety I get from owning and walking big dogs. I volunteer at a shelter and LOVE cats as well but my giant world record holding 'biggest cat' cat passed away last year, and I feel like I can't ever have another cat :cry2:

It's funny, I don't like all tattoos and personally think some look trashy, I just like mine, LOL!! I can't even say i love all of mine either, but they're there now and too big to remove (I did have one removed)

I totally get not wanting tattoos and i am totally not offended by it at all. I feel like most people have a 'look' when they have a lot of tattoos, and they're just cool looking and have a cool vibe and style... but I don't have that look. At all. No style. When I have long sleeves and pants you would never look at me and think I am covered in tattoos LOL

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love all dogs, too, I mean... DOGS!! I just like the feeling of safety I get from owning and walking big dogs. I volunteer at a shelter and LOVE cats as well but my giant world record holding 'biggest cat' cat passed away last year, and I feel like I can't ever have another cat :cry2:

It's funny, I don't like all tattoos and personally think some look trashy, I just like mine, LOL!! I can't even say i love all of mine either, but they're there now and too big to remove (I did have one removed)

I totally get not wanting tattoos and i am totally not offended by it at all. I feel like most people have a 'look' when they have a lot of tattoos, and they're just cool looking and have a cool vibe and style... but I don't have that look. At all. No style. When I have long sleeves and pants you would never look at me and think I am covered in tattoos LOL
I don't usually judge someone based on their tattoos because I have friends covered in tattoos but if someone has face tattoos or mods I might stare for a bit.

I know what you mean about loving DOGS, my favourite breeds are wolf types. I don't understand why people created certain dog breeds or cat breeds, seems so detrimental to them because they suffer from some many issues like breathing, birthing, spinal, ocular etc.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

Eat bread and butter. Well mostly butter.

cheers--Sharon

I’m trying to be understanding because I love bread and butter. I don’t like fish or shellfish so I guess I get it. :lol:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never say never. Ever.

Though I will never change my mind on eating lamb. Tried it once when I was a child & nope. Cannot even stand the pungent smell when it's cooking.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m trying to be understanding because I love bread and butter. I don’t like fish or shellfish so I guess I get it. :lol:

Yanno all those scenes in the Crown where they were all buttering toast and scones....well I needed gravol!8):saint:

We are good. I love fish and shellfish.

I never say never. Ever.

Though I will never change my mind on eating lamb. Tried it once when I was a child & nope. Cannot even stand the pungent smell when it's cooking.

Lamb has a gamey flavour which can be off-putting if you eat it like a chop or rack of lamb since all you can taste is the meat.

Have you ever tried it Indian-style? It's stewed for ages on end with a billion spices so both the texture and taste are markedly different. You may find that you like it!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

i have to ask
whats wrong with the humble tomato ?
or are you alergic ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results