shape
carat
color
clarity

Things that have a way of disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Car Keys.

We are on our 4th car together and I''ve lost a set of keys to every car... and TWO sets (that''s all we got) to the current car (never thought I''d be so happy to see a valet key). The amazing thing is, I don''t lose them when I''m out...as in I''m never stranded anywhere. I just somehow lose them at home. We''ve moved three times in that time... and the keys have NEVER shown up. I don''t know what I do to the things.
33.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pizza cutters. They always seem to be tossed with the pizza box.
20.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not exactly a household item, but I can''t find my pearl studs, which I''ve never even worn!
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, here''s another thing I forgot about that''s been missing for a couple years....my diamond cert!!! GASP! I KNOW it''s here somewhere, just can''t remember where I stashed the paperwork once when re-organizing my desk and thinking I would take them to be put in our safety deposit box at the bank. I also "lost" a gold charm bracelet when we first moved into this house 3 years ago and it turned up after about a year and a half so I have high hopes that my diamond paperwork will also show up one of these days. Scary though...but my rings are insured so I don''t know that it''s too terrible of a problem which is why I don''t tear the house apart on some desperate search for the papers.

Oh, sumbride, I checked the Oneida website and they stock my pattern in completion, however their prices are way higher than Target''s and Target actually puts theirs on sale from time to time...think Oneida=$4 per teaspoon and Target sells 6 teaspoons for $11.99 or $10.19 on sale, except Target ONLY offers teaspoons and place forks, no salad forks or place spoons, unfortunately. So I''m sort of at an impasse here as to what to order from where. Then I remembered I still need to fill in our "good" stainless flatware by Wedgwood and figured up I''d need to spend a few hundred to get the six more place settings of that we need to fill in. Jeez. Now I know why my mother would get so upset if we kids chipped a plate or accidentally dropped a piece of her flatware down the garbage disposal. This stuff adds up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results