shape
carat
color
clarity

~Thing2of2~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you are here and I want to see them. Please?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so tempted to post a couple I''ve seen...
9.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 7:11:47 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I''m so tempted to post a couple I''ve seen...
9.gif

Do it! Do it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I wanna see too. I''m sure Thing looked gorgeous!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol! Well she said that she wanted to wait until she got the pro pics, so unless I get explicit permission from her...she''s going to have to post.

She looked absolutely PERFECT though. Even in her "I''m making a goofy face while dancing" pictures...

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
LOL! That''s cool. We waited this long, what''s a bit more?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 7:33:05 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Lol! Well she said that she wanted to wait until she got the pro pics, so unless I get explicit permission from her...she''s going to have to post.

She looked absolutely PERFECT though. Even in her ''I''m making a goofy face while dancing'' pictures...
Pro pics?!! But that could be WEEKS!!!!
32.gif

This will never do.
38.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha! Don''t you dare, you naughty Freke! Okay, okay...I''ll post a few non-pro pics! It''ll have to be a little later tonight, though-I have to finish up some stuff for work.

And thanks for thinking of me, em1...you all are making me feel all squishy inside!
5.gif
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
ooh i want to see pictures!!

::bounces in seat::

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
PICS PLEASE!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 9:07:06 PM
Author: thing2of2
Ha! Don''t you dare, you naughty Freke! Okay, okay...I''ll post a few non-pro pics! It''ll have to be a little later tonight, though-I have to finish up some stuff for work.

And thanks for thinking of me, em1...you all are making me feel all squishy inside!
5.gif
9.gif
YAY
36.gif
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 9:07:06 PM
Author: thing2of2

5.gif
9.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Thing, I keep coming back here to see your pictures and hear about your wedding and frankly, I don''t think I can take the disappointment anymore. Have I missed another thread somewhere?

I miss you and hope you had a fantastic wedding:)

maggie

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
In the meantime Thing, what in the name of Christmas is going on in your avatar? Is that a cat? A ferret? I can''t make it out!
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 4:44:07 PM
Author: MaggieB
Thing, I keep coming back here to see your pictures and hear about your wedding and frankly, I don''t think I can take the disappointment anymore. Have I missed another thread somewhere?

I miss you and hope you had a fantastic wedding:)

maggie

Aw I miss you too! I did post a non-pro picture thread! Let me go find it...

Okay here it is! Thing2of2''s Non-Pro Pictures

And my pro pics are actually ready but I don''t have the DVDs yet to post!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 4:45:51 PM
Author: ts44
In the meantime Thing, what in the name of Christmas is going on in your avatar? Is that a cat? A ferret? I can''t make it out!
1.gif

Hahaha that''s my bad/amazing kitty! She climbed the screen door to my balcony and then jumped over to the open door and was just hanging there. She''s a ninja!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, just, wow. What an amazing wedding. I LOVED your venue, your dress, your bridemaids dresses, your flowers, everything. And you DO look like Anne Hathaway! I hadn''t noticed that before!

I''m so happy everything turned out for you. My husband bawled like a baby also. I was completely dry eyed and but thank God, seeing him made me tear up a little so I didn''t look completely heartless ;-) I''m actually a big sentimental fool, but it''s funny, I just completely freeze up whenever I''m the center of attention. (why I wanted to elope . . .)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results