shape
carat
color
clarity

thin pave setting band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rough_Rock
I was looking for a very thing pave set engagment ring

What is the thinest you can go on a pave set ring, I heard that 1mm is going to be to thin

Is 1.5mm doable or am I stuck with going for around a 2mm???

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege makes some that are 1.6 that look fairly sturdy. Here is his website: artofplatinum.com. Definitely go high quality if you are going thin since I had a previous engagement setting that smooshed like a pancake that was about 1.4mm.

Rough_Rock
Thanks
I actually found on that I like, and I think its around 1.7mm so I guess that is going to be pretty thin. Since it doesnt seem like they make them to much smaller, with a pave setting.

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
I think I have a 1.7 mm pave setting too =)

Rough_Rock
The one that i was looking at says the shank tapers from 1.8-1.6, so do u feel yours is pretty thin rosebud. Also when it says the shank tapers from 1.8-1.6, are the dimensions it is giving me from the side of the band where the diamonds go, or the heigh it will be off the finger. (hopefully you understand what I am talking about.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results