shape
carat
color
clarity

Thin eternity bands/Photoshoppers

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Hi!

Could you guys link me to some PS'ers thin eternity WB's?

Also, anyone good with photoshop? I wanted to see if someone could photoshop a thin eternity band on each side of my E-ring so I can see what it will look like. I tried this on a long time ago and I forget what it looked like visually!

Thanks!

gummy-bear

Shiny_Rock
Hi Autumnovember,

I'm no Photoshopper but I gave it a shot. Based on the design of your ring would you consider a marquise eternity band?

Marquise.jpg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
gummy-bear|1305001529|2917063 said:
Hi Autumnovember,

I'm no Photoshopper but I gave it a shot. Based on the design of your ring would you consider a marquise eternity band?

Marquise.jpg

Thank you!!! I didn't even see this until now!

I'd definitely consider it but I liked how the eternity band on each side looked most because it wasn't the same shape as the Ering band and they sit kinda more flush that way, I think.

bunnysparkle

Rough_Rock
Gummy-that is an awesome wedding band. Where did you get it from? I'm looking for a thin marquise style like that!

gummy-bear

Shiny_Rock
bunnysparkle|1307506734|2940496 said:
Gummy-that is an awesome wedding band. Where did you get it from? I'm looking for a thin marquise style like that!

Sorry bunnysparkle, I made that ring with photoshop. But i've seen very similar ones on PS.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1307549805|2940780 said:

Thank you for this, Laila. Going to check them out now :)

We are down to the 4 month mark for our wedding so I guess it is time to start making decision sometime soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results