shape
carat
color
clarity

they robbed the wrong place....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock

bujiatang

Rough_Rock
Where I work we have a .45 in the back room. It has the compressed powder rounds so the bullets won''t go through the walls. We''ve never needed it, but... its nice to be able to defend yourself. It seems like the villians get off to often.

Does anyone here have conceal and carry permits?

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/12/2007 10:56:49 AM
Author: bujiatang
Where I work we have a .45 in the back room. It has the compressed powder rounds so the bullets won''t go through the walls. We''ve never needed it, but... its nice to be able to defend yourself. It seems like the villians get off to often.

Does anyone here have conceal and carry permits?
I doubt you''ll get a response to this question. Concealed means concealed and those that carry
don''t usually advertise that fact
2.gif

bujiatang

Rough_Rock
It is a touchy subject and I''m mostly curious about what people think about vigilantism. A year ago I was thinking about carrying, but decided against it. I figured, if it came to a shootign match, am I prepared to kill someone? At work I think we are, but at home or in a coffeeshop I am not.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results