shape
carat
color
clarity

They are here! My IDJ s point jackets!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YIPPEE!!! I finally have jackets just like so many other PSers! Thank you to Cellantini for getting us hooked on them! :appl:

Mine are 3 pointers to fit the general 5mm size stone. My studs are .44 and .43 and in one of these shots, you can really see the J vs the F/G of the jackets. oh well... the general 'untrained/non-PS' eyes will just think "sparkle" :lol:

Luann was wonderful to deal with and the delivery/pick up process in Las Vegas was very easy. I love them! Once I put them on my studs, I haven't taken them off - except now that we are finally home, I've cleaned them up "real purrdy-like" to show them off for you! I've been taking a ton of photos but having such trouble uploading to PS. Hopefully these will work.

Oddly enough, DH has mentioned he's now getting bored of taking pictures of my new bling... WHAT???? :shock: Who gets bored of taking pictures of diamonds??? Sometimes, I just don't understand that man.... :roll:

idj_jackets_0.jpg

idj_jackets_w_0.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: They are here! My IDJ 3 point jackets!

I'm having such a hard time uploading, I wanted to at least put something out there!

and as for an "S" point jacket... what the heck is that? THey are 3 pointers! Oh, typos are silly!

Here are a few more shots:

img_1948.jpg

jackets_w_studs2.jpg

_120.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how pretty! These are on my "must buy eventually" want list! Well, of course, after I get a pair of studs :naughty:

and what's wrong with DH?! LOL! He doesn't have fun looking at bling all zoomed up close in the camera? ;))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
madelise|1341334569|3227918 said:
Oh how pretty! These are on my "must buy eventually" want list! Well, of course, after I get a pair of studs :naughty:

and what's wrong with DH?! LOL! He doesn't have fun looking at bling all zoomed up close in the camera? ;))

Its insanity, pure insanity! The man is off his rocker... I just don't compute that hours and hours on end of looking at diamonds is not considered exciting to him! Whatever did I see in him 27 years ago???? :loopy:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are really so great. I'm going to have to join the club soon! Thank you for sharing. They look beautiful on your ear!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is some of the 'happy family' :sun:

bling_.jpg

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look terrific, Enerchi!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! I think they are so versatile and make two sets of earrings from a pair of studs! :appl:

Question...in your last picture, the earrings look really loose because they are tilted down and not next to the ear. Do you need some bigger backs?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
GAH!! Lucky, lucky, lucky!! Soooooo excited for you. I can't wait to try some on with my studs. My stucds are a bit over 5 mms each.

Wear them in good health!! :wavey:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Congrats on joining the IDJ jackets club :appl: They are gorgeous and look perfect with your studs :love:

Your happy family pic makes me wonder if you got your reset back from BGD... Inquiring minds want to know!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is some major ear coverage! They are beautiful! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1341335727|3227937 said:
Those are really so great. I'm going to have to join the club soon! Thank you for sharing. They look beautiful on your ear!

Thanks Rosebloom - come join the club! You'll love the sparkle factor - its insane in the sun!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1341339853|3227969 said:
Those are beautiful! I think they are so versatile and make two sets of earrings from a pair of studs! :appl:

Question...in your last picture, the earrings look really loose because they are tilted down and not next to the ear. Do you need some bigger backs?

hmmm... I think I just hadn't tightened them up properly - they had all just come from 'spa day' in the dishsoap/warm water bath and a nice soft scrub! I've just checked - and I'm good now, but that may be worth checking in to - thanks for pointing that out!

I love that you get 2 pairs out of 1 stud - and if I had some coloured studs, I could really expand things (oooh, guess who's gotta go and race up stairs soon to check out THAT option!!!!) I'm so thrilled I finally have these!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
miraclesrule|1341339877|3227970 said:
GAH!! Lucky, lucky, lucky!! Soooooo excited for you. I can't wait to try some on with my studs. My stucds are a bit over 5 mms each.

Wear them in good health!! :wavey:

Thanks Miraclesrule - I am feeling pretty special since all these treasures have been delivered!!! :bigsmile: (and no debt - all paid for, no CC bills to come in... woo hoo!) I think Luann says they can be purchased in .5mm increments for the different size studs. I would imagine that if yours are only slightly over 5mm, this size would work, but if you were 5.5 or 6mm, that would be another jacket size. Worth a call - they are not horrendously expensive at all and I'm sure you'll really enjoy the wow factor!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
alene|1341339112|3227966 said:
They look terrific, Enerchi!

Thanks Alene - I can't pass a mirror or a reflective surface without checking in on my ears!!! (and my neck, and my fingers... oh wait - those I can see at any time - LOL! :lol: )

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
stargurl78|1341342360|3227992 said:
Woohoo! Congrats on joining the IDJ jackets club :appl: They are gorgeous and look perfect with your studs :love:

Your happy family pic makes me wonder if you got your reset back from BGD... Inquiring minds want to know!

Yup, you got it stargurl! That's the sneak peak of my reset! I will start that thread next - I am beyond thrilled with how it turned out!
:lol: "happy family pic" :lol: Yup!!! Nobody in my real world understands the thrill of all of this - so glad you guys are all out there and can enjoy them with me!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
armywife13|1341342483|3227993 said:
:bigsmile: I am LOVING the ear coverage! I had debated going for the 5ptrs (wonder what letter that would have been, if the 3 pointers are the "S" ones?? - :lol: :roll: ) but for my ear lobe, and stud size, I think that may have been too overpowering. I am VERY happy with this size!

I think you need some.... just sayin'.... :Up_to_something:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1341348806|3228071 said:
armywife13|1341342483|3227993 said:
:bigsmile: I am LOVING the ear coverage! I had debated going for the 5ptrs (wonder what letter that would have been, if the 3 pointers are the "S" ones?? - :lol: :roll: ) but for my ear lobe, and stud size, I think that may have been too overpowering. I am VERY happy with this size!

I think you need some.... just sayin'.... :Up_to_something:
First I need some studs ;)) After this ring I am getting, I am pretty sure I am banned from any bling purchases for the foreseeable future. Haha.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous! So pretty!!! I want some even though I don't have studs! ;-)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Webdiva and Armywife - Birthday? Christmas? National Diamond day? (which FYI - is held any day Monday - Sunday; any month Jan - Dec and should be promo'd by Hallmark!)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fabulous on your ears!! I love the family shot ::)

I wonder just how many of these IDJ has sold since Cellentani first posted hers? They're definitely the hottest things on PS right now!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1341350406|3228096 said:
Webdiva and Armywife - Birthday? Christmas? National Diamond day? (which FYI - is held any day Monday - Sunday; any month Jan - Dec and should be promo'd by Hallmark!)
Bahahahaha :lol:

Maybe for a combined Christmas and graduation present....I finish one degree in December and the other in August. Plus, we are looking to have another baby before next Oct....so there is always a push present. Hmmmm so many opportunities. :Up_to_something:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1341350572|3228099 said:
They look fabulous on your ears!! I love the family shot ::)

I wonder just how many of these IDJ has sold since Cellentani first posted hers? They're definitely the hottest things on PS right now!
I think IDJ should give her a present for all the sales they've made on her behalf!!! YEAH CELLANTINI!!!

thanks Yssie - I love my bling family!!! :appl:

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
They are lovely! Glad you finally joined the club. Enjoy!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous! You need shades on to look at all that bling! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, they look amazing Enerchi!!! :love: So much bling and the coverage is great! Love them so much, they're perfect! :appl:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very, very pretty, Enerchi. They look like blingy flowers on your ears.
How dare your DH say he is bored! Nonsense! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's really amazing he has gone this far and will take pictures for you.
I bet your the sparkiest person on your block!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spirit said:
They are lovely! Glad you finally joined the club. Enjoy!
Thank you Spirit! I was so excited to finally be a member! - we owe it all to Cellantini!! :appl:

CharmedOne said:
Just gorgeous! You need shades on to look at all that bling! :love:
LOL!!! I had to take my daughter back to camp today (she's a counsellor and today was her22 hour "day off") and the owner looked at me and went - WHOA! Somebody sure sparkles!! I thought that was so funny! .... so I had to describe to her in full detail all the specs on every diamond I was wearing... till she glazed over! Just Kidding!!! ;))

junebug17 said:
Oh my gosh, they look amazing Enerchi!!! :love: So much bling and the coverage is great! Love them so much, they're perfect! :appl:
Thank you Junebug! They really do cover a lot of ear lobe real estate- quite impressed by them! I don't think 'just studs' will look the same again 8-)

tigian said:
Very, very pretty, Enerchi. They look like blingy flowers on your ears.
How dare your DH say he is bored! Nonsense! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's really amazing he has gone this far and will take pictures for you.
I bet your the sparkiest person on your block!
He's a keeper, that's for sure!! and yes, I'm pretty sure I'm the blingiest person on my street! (I have an unfair advantage- its a dead end, so not too many houses to compete with!) Maybe next LV trip, we will be able to finally meet!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! :love: I love the happy family picture.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Nice collection you got happening there Enerchi, those jackets are so nice, I am sure you will love wearing them. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results