shape
carat
color
clarity

these are old stones but still...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am trying to calibrate my new monitor and also adjust colors of my new camera. In the process, I came across many stones, old and new. This is my old ring with Jeff White's sapphire, photo taken at night, using flashlight as the source of light. I just like it.

sapphirering.JPG

209.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And these photos of Gary Braun's sapphire. Sooner or later to be set...

sapphire1.jpg

sapph2.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
You only "just like it?" Yike, Crasru, I LOVE it! Will be happy to take it off your hands -- would $1.25 do? It's about all that's left in my 401K after the last couple of stock-market weeks. :lol:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - what are you thinking of doing with it...what type of setting??

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JF - thank you! My 401K still holds but my son's educational fund is not doing well...if things go the way they do now, I shall gladly sell them to you for $ 1.25. Or should we both go to Dubai and try to get rid of our stuff there ? :lol: :lol:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Centralsquare - I am looking for a good jeweler to give me an idea. Unlike all of you who are so talented I have no designer talent so someone has to tell me what to do...I only know what I do not want.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
crasru|1313946910|2995757 said:
Centralsquare - I am looking for a good jeweler to give me an idea. Unlike all of you who are so talented I have no designer talent so someone has to tell me what to do...I only know what I do not want.

:lol: Are you thinking it will be a ring? What about a necklace?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results