shape
carat
color
clarity

These are my untreated colombian emeralds/ imperial /diamonds /topaz platinum rings..

andi69

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello,these are my first four gemstone platinum rings I made.plus four topaz specimens.I hope you them fine interested. 3.01 untreated emerald platinum ring..no1.jpg imperial topaz(13.30 cts)platinum 950 ring (weight 5.15 grams).jpg imperial topaz . ring .(13.30 cts) platinum950( 5.15 grams ).jpg Pink topaz on stone.jpeg topaz 9 x 6 x6 inches.jpg topaz 4.75 x3inches x1.75 apporox.jpg ligaments of the lower back treated with prolotherapy.jpg (some two views)
I only (after many yrs) had the emeralds cut.The crystals were directly from the mjnes in colombia(emeralds-1.5 cts stones.) and katlang (13.30-cts-topaz)
and set in platinum plus sides stones(diamonds) which are about vs quality.
Also are rock specimens I would to show to everyone. .There are 4 stones (it is said to be around 400 million yrs old..One is pink imperial topaz .the other are yellows and light orange brown but very clear and transparent. If anyone is interested in it .You can message me.Thank you. 1.5cts untreated colombian untreated platinum(950)ring 6.5.pict no 1.jpg platinum 950 ,1.5 cts untreated colombian emerald with two side diamond side stone..jpg platinum 950 ring with 1.5 cts untreated colombian emerald with two side diamonds.jpg 1.5cts(resized2) untreated colombian untreated platinum(950)ring 6.5.jpg pic.no2.jpg

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... If anyone is interested in it .You can message me.

Actually we can't because Pricescope does not have a private messaging feature.

BTW, beautiful stones!

andi69

Rough_Rock
Trade
Actually we can't because Pricescope does not have a private messaging feature.

BTW, beautiful stones!

Thank you for your compliment on the stones

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results