shape
carat
color
clarity

There''s a squirrel peeing on my doormat !

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 8:07:38 PM
Author: HollyS
And, just because I think this is adorable . . .
oh my gosh, those are so funny!!!

Is the Squirrel gone Ellen? We have a bad one that likes to hide under the cars
6.gif
Thank goodness we keep the cars in the garage; I would hate for hubby to start the car and it won't start!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skip, I can''t tell. I''ve not seen him yet, and the mat doesn''t seem to be wet when I''ve looked....

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
AHA! Maybe Mr. Ellen went and peed out there when you werent'' looking!!!

LS

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmm.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
please note that this is an old - bordering on ancient - thread!

It's also one of my favorites so I thought I'd ask the moderators to revive it for our collective Fourth of July viewing pleasure.

For the record, I have no squirrels peeing on my doormat. They do leave me pecans though - a few eventually take the form of seedlings - which totally baffles me because I'm not aware of any pecan trees in my neighborhood. :confused: But fortunately for me, my local neighborhood squirrels have not joined the occupy the doormat movement!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

No squirrel's either--but they'd be welcome to the magpie and crows I have in my trees. The crows are bigger than the cats and some neighbours dogs--and 10 of them in one tree is too Hitchcock for me! Unoccupy my trees please!

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1341426157|3228582 said:
please note that this is an old - bordering on ancient - thread![/color][/size]

It's also one of my favorites so I thought I'd ask the moderators to revive it for our collective Fourth of July viewing pleasure.

For the record, I have no squirrels peeing on my doormat.

When I first saw the thread, I misread the title and thought we were going to have to call on Ellen's expertise to help with someone's new squirrel problem! Then I started to read and saw that it was Ellen's old squirrel thread, so I skipped to the end to see who had revived the thread and why! I must say that I am glad you revived it to entertain us, VRBeauty, and not because you are having some sort of bizarre squirrel problem of your own! I like entertainment for its own sake!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I miss Ellen!!! ;( ;( She would always make me laugh till I cried!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How's your doormat Ellen??

cheers--Sharon:lol-2::saint:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know about anyone else but I have never seen a squirrel poop, think about all the times you have seen squirrels but not once is it obvious they are pooping.

So either they don't poop or they are super secretive about it. Things I ponder.

Ellen I don't have any remedy to your problem maybe if you got some scent of a natural predator and put it in the area they would stop but then it might smell worse :confused:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
rotflmao2.gif

You will never guess this, but I just went through this thread yesterday. Came across it in searching. I had truly forgotten just how funny it was/is. :bigsmile: I was so surprised to see that VR had resurrected it. I'm glad it makes people laugh still, laughing is good medicine.

The new mat is fine, the little rascal bugged out and never came back. lol But thanks for asking. ;))

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stephanie, he's long gone thankfully. ;)2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry @Ellen, I didn't realize this thread was from 2008o_O

I blame my husband and kids being gone for five days and too much wine :whistle:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry @Ellen, I didn't realize this thread was from 2008o_O

I blame my husband and kids being gone for five days and too much wine :whistle:

@StephanieLynn

No worries SL! I saw Nala's new thread on "nostalgia" at which point I resurrected Ellens old thread. It IS an oldie but goodie thread. Lots of laughs...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes Stephanie, no worries!! ;))

And yes, it made me very nostalgic and wistful reading this thread. My goodness we had some good times back then.....
slider_grouphugg.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
@StephanieLynn

No worries SL! I saw Nala's new thread on "nostalgia" at which point I resurrected Ellens old thread. It IS an oldie but goodie thread. Lots of laughs...
There were some seriously funny people in here.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe you can convince her to take your deer :mrgreen2:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: Good one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results