shape
carat
color
clarity

There's a new Opal Cutter and PS'er around...

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you all so much for the kind words!! I didn't think I would have had so many replies, wow!!

I think the hair may be a genetic thing, I also had a full head of hair when I was born. Hopefully it isn't a sign that he will also start losing his hair in his mid 20s ::)

And LOL @whitewave the little fella eats so much that we would be in trouble if he didn't have such good supplies :lol:

@OoohShiny the joke is that he got his mother's good looks, I've still got mine *chortle chortle* :saint::lol-2:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats @jordyonbass and Mrs. Jordy! Finn is gorgeous! Sending speedy recovery wishes to your wife and much happiness as Finn grows!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I thought I might add to this that I have gained a huge respect for midwives, especially the team from the hospital where Finn was born. They are all so dedicated to what they do, and for the wage they earn I am absolutely stunned. They deserve to be paid so much more than what they get. We had to have labour induced which means the midwife had to break the waters manually, the same midwife also delivered the baby 5 hours later (she took two showers that day and missed her lunch because of us). Due to the complications an emergency call went out and we had another 3 midwives show up as well and help until and after my wife got taken away for surgery. They helped me change him, feed him and ensured Finn and I were OK because I was both elated and worried for my wife and a bit of an overall emotional mess.

I had to drive back home at one point to get some stuff for Mrs Jordy and Finn, I grabbed some cut and polished Opals from my safe and when I got back to the hospital and saw the midwives I had an Oprah Winfrey moment;
'YOU GET AN OPAL! YOU GET AN OPAL! EVERYONE GETS AN OPAL!!!'
:lol::lol::lol:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a cutie patootie! Congratulations to you & your wife! :clap:

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations Jordy! He's a bundle of joy and so very beautiful.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I might add to this that I have gained a huge respect for midwives, especially the team from the hospital where Finn was born. They are all so dedicated to what they do, and for the wage they earn I am absolutely stunned. They deserve to be paid so much more than what they get. We had to have labour induced which means the midwife had to break the waters manually, the same midwife also delivered the baby 5 hours later (she took two showers that day and missed her lunch because of us). Due to the complications an emergency call went out and we had another 3 midwives show up as well and help until and after my wife got taken away for surgery. They helped me change him, feed him and ensured Finn and I were OK because I was both elated and worried for my wife and a bit of an overall emotional mess.

I had to drive back home at one point to get some stuff for Mrs Jordy and Finn, I grabbed some cut and polished Opals from my safe and when I got back to the hospital and saw the midwives I had an Oprah Winfrey moment;
'YOU GET AN OPAL! YOU GET AN OPAL! EVERYONE GETS AN OPAL!!!'
:lol::lol::lol:
I can totally empathise with this!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and good job, Mrs. Jordy!! Finn is an angel! :kiss2:And how thoughtful of you to gift the midwives with opals!! :clap:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @jordyonbass and Mrs. Jordy!!! He is beautiful.

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing, you must be so proud. I am sure he will love having so many things/hobbies to share with you in the future.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! He's adorable.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Jordy!!!! Enjoy every moment with Finn! The years fly by.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He is precious Jordy! Congratulations on your new addition!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's adorable!!:love::love::love::love: Congratulations to you both!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finn is absolutely adorable @jordyonbass!!! I am so happy for you and mrs. Jordy. Congrats and enjoy your precious baby :appl:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Attachments

• Resized_20190707_201600_01.jpeg
    Resized_20190707_201600_01.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20190707_112429.jpg
    IMG_20190707_112429.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 47

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Lovely baby. Stay hydrated and caffeinated.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. I’m glad to hear that your wife is home and recovering well. Birth stories that veer off track from the plans can take quite a while to process. That is wonderful that you had a group of midwives to help throughout. I would have loved to have seen the Oprah moment! :lol:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m super late to this party, but HUGE congratulations all around @jordyonbass! What a gorgeous little one!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finn is ADORABLE! And those eyes...! He looks like he’s up for all sorts of fun!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh he is DELICIOUS!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such great photos!
So handsome! And the baby is OK, too......:lol::lol:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Looks just like Pops!
Belated congrats.
Well done Mamabear.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just had to add this photo, probably my favourite one taken of him. I'm biased but I feel like he's just the cutest little thing on earth hahaha

received_532457634197967.jpeg

No, you are not biased (or maybe you are but) I agree. He is the cutest thing on earth.:kiss2: I just wish I could hug him in person. @jordyonbass, please give him a big hug from his Auntie Missy and Uncle Greg.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww! What a cutiepie!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results