My prayers go out to these families.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:blackeye:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
How horrifying for these poor people.

Speaking of no words, it's interesting - quite a large block of people have been pretty quiet about this - but only after it came out that the shooter was a pro Trump white nationalist. Before that, when they mistakenly thought it was a "brown terrorist", they were quite loud on Twitter...and then, after it came out that it was a homegrown white man, he became not a "terrorist" but a "lone wolf". Funny how that works!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1485822458|4122030 said:

Speaking of no words, it's interesting - quite a large block of people have been pretty quiet about this - but only after it came out that the shooter was a pro Trump white nationalist. Before that, when they mistakenly thought it was a "brown terrorist", they were quite loud on Twitter...and then, after it came out that it was a homegrown white man, he became not a "terrorist" but a "lone wolf". Funny how that works!

Turns out when the truth doesn't fit their delusional narrative they either stop talking or turn to alternative facts. Super great.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1485822542|4122033 said:

Turns out when the truth doesn't fit their delusional narrative they either stop talking or turn to alternative facts. Super great.

You just know Trump was SO UPSET when he found out that he couldn't use this atrocity to support his horror show executive order.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1485822698|4122039 said:
lovedogs|1485822542|4122033 said:

You just know Trump was SO UPSET when he found out that he couldn't use this atrocity to support his horror show executive order.

Yup. No mention from Cheeto about it on twitter. But don't worry, he certainly has time to tweet about how unfair it is that Dems are delaying his cabinet picks. How many tweets would there have been if the person was a "brown terrorist"?? I'm guessing at least 10

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/30/trump-white-house-quebec-mosque-attack-proves-need-ban-muslims/

UNBELIEVABLE! Trump’s White House press secretary Sean Spicer just told reporters that the recent terror attack in a Quebec mosque that killed five praying Muslims and injured eight others is “a terrible reminder of why we must remain vigilant, and why the President is taking steps to be proactive.”

So let me get this straight. A terror attack against innocent Muslims by a white, Christian Trump supporter is proof that we need to ban Muslims from entering the United States? America, we have entered the Twilight Zone. Even in a world of Trump’s “alternative facts,” this ridiculous statement takes the cake for being one of the most illogical, insane things ever uttered from the White House.

Instead of pausing to reflect on how Trump’s own campaign rhetoric may have inspired Alexander Bissonnette, (the Islamophobic Quebec shooter who “likes” Trump on Facebook and is an ardent follower of Trump’s French allie Marine Le Pen,) to slaughter innocent Muslims during a prayer service, the White House is doing logic somersaults to blame, you guessed it, Muslims. Can we impeach Trump already??

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1485824158|4122059 said:
http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/30/trump-white-house-quebec-mosque-attack-proves-need-ban-muslims/

UNBELIEVABLE! Trump’s White House press secretary Sean Spicer just told reporters that the recent terror attack in a Quebec mosque that killed five praying Muslims and injured eight others is “a terrible reminder of why we must remain vigilant, and why the President is taking steps to be proactive.”

So let me get this straight. A terror attack against innocent Muslims by a white, Christian Trump supporter is proof that we need to ban Muslims from entering the United States? America, we have entered the Twilight Zone. Even in a world of Trump’s “alternative facts,” this ridiculous statement takes the cake for being one of the most illogical, insane things ever uttered from the White House.

Instead of pausing to reflect on how Trump’s own campaign rhetoric may have inspired Alexander Bissonnette, (the Islamophobic Quebec shooter who “likes” Trump on Facebook and is an ardent follower of Trump’s French allie Marine Le Pen,) to slaughter innocent Muslims during a prayer service, the White House is doing logic somersaults to blame, you guessed it, Muslims. Can we impeach Trump already??

Please yes. I just can't. The amount of logic ignoring and fact twisting is unreal. It's the twilight zone, but so much worse.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How tragic. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nothing this administration does surprises me. OMG the way they twist words and facts. Yes we are in the Twilight zone indeed.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is terrible, terrifying, and tragic ... being targeted in such a cowardly manner. The individual responsible is in my mind no different than Dylan Roof, and he (if/when found guilty) will hopefully meet the same punishment for his actions (not that it excuses or 'fixes' anything; it certainly doesn't). :nono:

To place blame for this coward's actions on Chump or anything other than his own warped & sick agenda is irresponsible, especially considering:
The French-speaking province of Quebec has been embroiled in a lengthy debate about race and religious accommodation. The previous separatist government of the province called for a ban on ostentatious religious symbols such as the hijab in public institutions.
Source: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/at-least-five-killed-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque.html

Reports the suspect was Moroccan and yelled "allah akbar" were first put out by the French press (http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/dossiers/attentat-a-quebec/201701/29/01-5064348-six-musulmans-tues-dans-un-attentat-terroriste-a-quebec.php?LOCATIONID=USNC0558&qc=&ca=&us=USNC0558&monde) - note the dates - and picked up/cited by U.S. media outlets. I don't pretend to know much about French journalism, but reading it reveals a more 'opinionated' approach to 'news' reporting.

That article translated:
Published January 29, 2017 at 21:51 | Last updated January 30, 2017 at 10:20
(Quebec) The horror again, knocking on our doors this time. Two assailants, including one of Moroccan origin, broke, last night, at a mosque in Quebec City, killing six people and wounding 19 people, including five in a State critical, among the 50 or so faithful gathered for evening prayer. The two suspects were identified Monday morning: it is Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed Barnes. One of the two men is considered to be the alleged perpetrator of the massacre, while the other is seen as a witness.

Since yesterday, Muslim places of worship, from one end of the country to the other, subject to close monitoring of the police, said in a press briefing, last night, the Prime Minister Philippe Couillard. In Quebec, a dozen of these sites are now secure.
Philippe Couillard has translated General disbelief in front of the savage aggression. "We all say spontaneously:"here in Quebec City? ". (Yes, Yes... at home in Quebec City!" "Quebecers of the Muslim faith, he was keen to launch a clear message. "You're at home, you are welcome you, we are all Quebecers."

With tears in his eyes, his voice breaking, the Mayor Régis Labeaume launched: "we have the impression of dreaming. Quebec, this beautiful city, just to live a drama without a name. I have often said that despite the peace that reigns here, were not safe. We just live the fate! "Saying"rebel before this villainous Act", he assured the Muslim community for its support. "Above all, we want to tell them that we love them!
Security guards will be held in Quebec City, today at the old church of Notre-Dame-de-Foy, said the Mayor Labeaume.
In Montreal, a vigil held at the former station Jean-Talon, at the exit of the metro park, tonight at 6 pm.

TERRORISM
Earlier Sunday, Christine Coulombe, the Sûreté du Québec, confirmed that police were treating the tragedy as a terrorist attack. The Structure of police management against terrorism was deployed; a command cell consisting of the safety of Quebec, of the RCMP to the Canada and the city of Montreal police Service. The specialized teams have been deployed - handlers and explosives experts, including. This cell had been activated during the attack in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu in October 2014.
The police said Monday morning that the dead people had 39 to 60 years. In all, 19 people were injured, five of whom were still in a State critical Monday morning and 14 who have been discharged. Also, 39 people are released physically unharmed. The prayer had ended a few minutes earlier. Women were still on the floor while the children, for the most part, played in the basement.
One of the assailants was intercepted on the spot; the other managed to escape in a car but was arrested near Orleans Island Bridge, 20 kilometers further. The young man of 27 years, confessing his crime, said he felt bad after the bombing and threatened to end his days, to reveal The Sun. His car, a black Mitsubishi, was stopped, flashing lights on. He was brought to the headquarters of police in Quebec City, at Victoria Park. Handguns and an AK-47 have been found in the vehicle. Sector has been sealed off by the police for nearly five hours, causing a traffic jam.

"ALLAH AKBAR."
According to testimony released on TV, québécois accent of one of the two attackers left no doubt about its origin. A few minutes before 8 p.m., the two murderers have started shooting. One of them yelled "Allah akbar", "God is great", the cast often launched by Islamic terrorists. The shooter had time to reload his gun on three occasions, according to testimony.
In the vicinity of the mosque, the reactions were footprints of amazement, of incredulity. According to the president of the Islamic cultural center of Quebec, Mohamed Yangui, every Sunday night, from 60 to 100 people to pray in the bathroom. Women and children gather in the basement of the hotel. The place of worship is the most important in the Quebec region for Muslims.

Shaken, Mr. Yangui recalled that the place of worship had been victim of vandalism last year. Shortly before ramadan, someone had placed a pig at the post office's head, and then there was graffiti. Three weeks later, an Islamophobic letter entitled "what is the most serious: a pig's head or a genocide?" was distributed in the surrounding area. The place of worship had not been threatened recently.
"The pig head, paint. We talked... isolated action and here! Today, there are dead! Through this Act, what the message is? Is that what you want? We work here, we pay our taxes, we contribute positively to the community,"responded Mohamed Yangui, president of the Islamic cultural center of Quebec

In the peaceful district of Sainte-Foy, a massive police perimeter has been deployed in the evening. One of the access to the site was guarded by a heavily armed policeman. Anxious, Quebecers of the Muslim faith came and went in the vicinity of the site. People who were inside the mosque when the shooting were detained for several hours and then transported in a sports centre nearby.

MISUNDERSTANDING
Mohamed Ouezzani, him, went to the Islamic Cultural Center for the evening prayer, at 19:30. He left the scene immediately after, but several remained. The crime took place a few minutes after its departure. "We felt - and I hope that we will continue to feel - a membership in Quebec, said Mr. Ouezzani." We were part of this province, of this city. We were welcomed and we were grateful. This is our country too, and it's our town. It's shocking. »

A. Asafiri should have been located at the Islamic Center last night. If it wasn't, it's because his son had borrowed his car. "It of a new reality, observed this father who lives in Quebec for more than 20 years. Now, people feel worried. You become a target. »
"It's terrifying. I'm shocked, surprised. It was not expected that. I'm here every Friday. And all done in peace. One prayer and go home in peace. ' C' could have been us, c' could have been us ", a one a Muslim girl who lives right in front of the mosque.

Near her, his friend Ahmed pointed out that Muslims of Quebec have never sought confrontation. "People are very quiet, they are prayer and go home. They make no noise. And those who live around there who don't even know that there is a mosque... I don't see why something like this occurred,"he observes. He knew one of the victims, the owner of an Arab grocery store located in the neighborhood. A witness, Arabic him also, did not hide his spite. The Charter of values had sharpened tensions between Quebecers and Muslims. In the local media, we frequently condone intolerance, he said.

"IN QUEBEC VICTIMS."
"No one says, but these are Quebecers who have been victims of this attack," says Samar Ben Romdhan. Holder of a doctorate from Laval University, she attended the Islamic cultural center of Quebec for more than a decade. Yesterday, shaken, she was trying to reach all his friends to make sure they're fine. "The Muslim community of Quebec is surdiplômée, qualified and attached almost in its entirety at Laval University. It is an ultra quiet community,"she said, swallowing a sobbing.

According to her, the authorities should take very seriously the delivery of a pig's head in front of the Grand Mosque last summer. "Many said it was a joke, but there was a note with the pig's head. "It was clearly a threat," believes the communications expert, who wears the veil.

She reported having witnessed a real rise of Islamophobia in Quebec since 2007. "I have been insulted several times on the street because I wear the veil. I do not make analyses of cause to effect, but I think that media of Quebec, the international context and the actions and the words of Donald Trump all contribute to an unhealthy climate,"she said to The press on the phone.

I attribute the last statement (laying blame on Trump after saying she's witnessed 'a real rise in Islamophobia in Quebec since 2007') somewhat to political pandering.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Terrible, yes, of course. Trump's fault, that's a ridiculous stretch.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
JoCoJenn|1485874299|4122260 said:
She reported having witnessed a real rise of Islamophobia in Quebec since 2007. "I have been insulted several times on the street because I wear the veil. I do not make analyses of cause to effect, but I think that media of Quebec, the international context and the actions and the words of Donald Trump all contribute to an unhealthy climate,"she said to The press on the phone.

I attribute the last statement (laying blame on Trump after saying she's witnessed 'a real rise in Islamophobia in Quebec since 2007') somewhat to political pandering.

[/quote]

I'm surprised that you and AnnaH interpret the last statement as 'blaming' Trump. She clearly says 'contribute', not 'causing'. To me, that's a huge difference and clearly demonstrates she understands the complexities.

ETA: I had trouble paring down the quotes so you'll notice the quotable text isn't exactly as it should appear (formatting wise).

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
maccers|1485877156|4122286 said:
JoCoJenn|1485874299|4122260 said:

I'm surprised that you and AnnaH interpret the last statement as 'blaming' Trump. She clearly says 'contribute', not 'causing'. To me, that's a huge difference and clearly demonstrates she understands the complexities.

ETA: I had trouble paring down the quotes so you'll notice the quotable text isn't exactly as it should appear (formatting wise).[/quote]

She's saying that trump is, at the least, partly to blame. But my statement was directed to those, including those on this site, who blame such tragedies on Trump.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1485877993|4122292 said:
She's saying that trump is, at the least, partly to blame. But my statement was directed to those, including those on this site, who blame such tragedies on Trump.

Ditto.

Blame, contribute, cause ... I thought my meaning was clear: to acknowledge something has been going on for 10 years, and imply or suggest someone who's been in office (in another country) for 10 days is responsible in some way ... that's a stretch.

I believe in holding people (and their accomplices) accountable for their actions in isolated incidents; not reaching for excuses.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poodles4me|1485880294|4122302 said:
From CTV news - What we know so far about the mosque shooting suspect.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-mosque-shooting-suspect-1.3262984

See ... it's Katy Perry's fault!

Seriously - this kid has (many) issues. No one who takes another person's life without 'just cause' (e.g., self defense, war) has all of their mental faculties about them. And I mean that seriously - it takes a lack of basic value for another person's life and an inability to respect/rationalize differences in belief/opinion from a false sense of superiority.

To my knowledge, none of Chump's kids have killed anyone and they've witnessed his 'influence' more than anyone.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe this incident is directly related to being bombarded with Trump's openly racist, xenophobic regime which has been broadcast here non-stop for the last year and a half. I wouldn't say it's 100% his fault, but it definitely is a consequence MY country is facing NOW. There are plenty of racist, sexist idiots here just waiting for a reason to let out their aggression. Trump incites this kind of behaviour in people. I fear for MY country as well as the US. :roll:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a Canadian, I'm disgusted and saddened that Trump's rhetoric has trickled in and influenced the mentally vulnerable here. Note that the suspect himself has indicated that he is a "fan" of Trump (in addition to a host of other right wing nut jobs who preach a message of hate). Words have meaning and the power to influence people. It's a responsibility those in positions of influence would do well to remember.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...que-reports/ar-AAmsAPA?li=AAggNb9&ocid=ASUDHP

And I am sickened and horrified that the Trump administration has used the tragedy here to double down on the very rhetoric that contributed to this problem. Shame on you Mr. Trump. And shame on anyone who wants to use this atrocity and/or any rhetoric of hate, divisiveness, or the debasement of human decency to further some warped political agenda. Because racism, xenophobia, and the oppression of minority groups only fosters hatred, resentment, and fear, and becomes the best recruiting tool there is for terrorism. As evidenced by Sunday's terrible events.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1485824140|4122058 said:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/30/trump-calls-canadian-prime-minister-after-mosque-attack/?utm_term=.4be694936b2a

Trump reached out to Canadian Prime minister right after the attack offering his condolences.

It's really the least he could do after pouring gas all over the flames of Islamophobia for the past 18 months. Words have power. And when you make this stuff socially acceptable, you encourage the mentally vulnerable to act.

Conservatives want to speak about personal responsibility. That's ok. Personal responsibility exists as well for people in power who use their influence to encourage other people to act on ideas that they support. I personally hold anyone with a pulpit who is spreading words of fear and hatred responsible for the actions of their followers. Unless of course you prefer to give a free pass under the first amendment to folks like Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, or Jim Jones, David Karesh, Charles Manson...

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1485881439|4122316 said:
Poodles4me|1485880294|4122302 said:
From CTV news - What we know so far about the mosque shooting suspect.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-mosque-shooting-suspect-1.3262984

See ... it's Katy Perry's fault!

Seriously - this kid has (many) issues. No one who takes another person's life without 'just cause' (e.g., self defense, war) has all of their mental faculties about them. And I mean that seriously - it takes a lack of basic value for another person's life and an inability to respect/rationalize differences in belief/opinion from a false sense of superiority.

To my knowledge, none of Chump's kids have killed anyone and they've witnessed his 'influence' more than anyone.

JoCoJenn,

Not Katy Perry's fault, H.G. Wells and birding. Which concerns me because I read H.G. Wells growing up and am fascinated by birds.

I thought it was silly (yeah, let's go with that word out of the many that came to my mind) that Trudeau called it 'terrorism' right after it happened. If we're interested in motive, we might want to allow time for an investigation. And Trump? He never crossed my mind. He isn't behind every terrible thing in life - in my opinion.

The only thing I'll say (aside from the above), is that my thoughts and prayers are with the loved ones of those who lost their lives.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cmd2014|1485886876|4122374 said:
ruby59|1485824140|4122058 said:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/30/trump-calls-canadian-prime-minister-after-mosque-attack/?utm_term=.4be694936b2a

Trump reached out to Canadian Prime minister right after the attack offering his condolences.

It's really the least he could do after pouring gas all over the flames of Islamophobia for the past 18 months. Words have power. And when you make this stuff socially acceptable, you encourage the mentally vulnerable to act.

Conservatives want to speak about personal responsibility. That's ok. Personal responsibility exists as well for people in power who use their influence to encourage other people to act on ideas that they support. I personally hold anyone with a pulpit who is spreading words of fear and hatred responsible for the actions of their followers. Unless of course you prefer to give a free pass under the first amendment to folks like Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, or Jim Jones, David Karesh, Charles Manson...

Ruby knows that.

Post by ruby59 » 22 Jan 2017 15:26
Written by ericad » 22 Jan 2017 14:07:
I haven't listened to the audio, but has anyone considered that she didn't literally mean to blow it up lol? You know, I "blow up" people's cell phones, Justin Bieber sings about it regularly in my car (my daughter is 11 lol) - it's the lingo of the kids these days (and since Madonna refuses to act her age, I could see her using that kind of language). Maybe she meant "blowing up the white house" via our political statements, marches, messages to local government representatives, standing up to the current political climate. You know "let's all blow up the white house" like you'd blow up a cell phone.

With all the nuts out there, aren't you concerned one of them might take it literally??

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1485888117|4122382 said:
I thought it was silly (yeah, let's go with that word out of the many that came to my mind) that Trudeau called it 'terrorism' right after it happened. If we're interested in motive, we might want to allow time for an investigation. And Trump? He never crossed my mind. He isn't behind every terrible thing in life - in my opinion.

I am proud of my Prime Minister. Regardless of the motive, killing and maiming innocent people in a place of worship IS a terrorist act. Actually, killing and maiming innocent people for any reason, ANYWHERE, would be considered a terrorist act here. So go ahead, call it 'silly.' I call it the truth.

ETA: and I'm sorry that perhaps you are so desensitized by what happens in your country every single day that you can't see it. I'm also sad to see how little empathy people of a certain political bent seem to be when discussing the pain and suffering and struggles of others. It makes me sad for all of you - both those who are missing a rich enough inner life to be able to compassionately imagine what it must be like to be in someone else's shoes, and those who have to find a way to live and work in harmony with you. It also helps me to understand how a man such as Trump would have been elected. And while I may not be a huge fan of everything that my Prime Minister does, I am proud at how he represents our values on the world stage. But maybe I'm just being 'silly' too.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not Katy Perry's fault, H.G. Wells and birding. Which concerns me because I read H.G. Wells growing up and am fascinated by birds.

The only thing I'll say (aside from the above), is that my thoughts and prayers are with the loved ones of those who lost their lives.

I agree - the victims & their loved ones (first & foremost) deserve our thoughts/prayers/concern/assistance in any way we can. Caring for the victims comes first. What the suspect's motive, ethnicity, country of origin, religion, and 'fan club' subscriptions are is relevant to the investigation, which will be ongoing and revealing of new/corrected information, I'm sure. We wouldn't be picking apart & debating the details so painstakingly if the media didn't have a sick obsession with always being first to get the story out, usually at the expense of truth & facts.

I disagree, however, with the PM's actions being 'silly' or wrong. In fact, I appreciate a leader who (like everyone else in the world with awareness of the event is able to ascertain) swiftly calls it what it clearly is: TERRORISM.

CMD2014: I'm sincerely sorry for the victims, and that your country is living through what ours did (in Charleston, SC; link below if you're unaware). It's very concerning to me the apparent similarities between the two tragedies (young males killing innocent people in places of worship with racial influence/motivating factors). As the thread starter appropriately titled this: there are no words, but there are prayers, thoughts, and hopes for healing as well as swift punishment for the suspect.

Please do not, however, allow this terrorist to 'win' by swaying your opinion of others. HE commit the act, HE is responsible, HE deserves your anger and hate; not another country's voters. ((hugs))

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/dylann-roof-trial-charleston.html?_r=0

katharath

Ideal_Rock
cmd2014|1485892290|4122416 said:

I am proud of my Prime Minister. Regardless of the motive, killing and maiming innocent people in a place of worship IS a terrorist act. Actually, killing and maiming innocent people for any reason, ANYWHERE, would be considered a terrorist act here. So go ahead, call it 'silly.' I call it the truth.

ETA: and I'm sorry that perhaps you are so desensitized by what happens in your country every single day that you can't see it. I'm also sad to see how little empathy people of a certain political bent seem to be when discussing the pain and suffering and struggles of others. It makes me sad for all of you - both those who are missing a rich enough inner life to be able to compassionately imagine what it must be like to be in someone else's shoes, and those who have to find a way to live and work in harmony with you. It also helps me to understand how a man such as Trump would have been elected. And while I may not be a huge fan of everything that my Prime Minister does, I am proud at how he represents our values on the world stage. But maybe I'm just being 'silly' too.

You're not being silly. Our country is absolutely desensitized to these acts; to the point that the far right fetishize their guns above human life. And if my country hadn't so irresponsibly allowed such a despicable man to rise to power, we wouldn't have to question Trump's involvement in this exact issue. Sadly, those responsible for Trump will bear none of the responsibility; it is up to the rest of us to handle the consequences for their actions.

You are truly lucky to have a Prime Minister who is worthy of respect. We used to have that, in our previous president..no more.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
cmd2014|1485892290|4122416 said:

I've stayed out of political threads until this one. I am like cmd2014, proud of our Prime Minister. This was hate and it was terrorism. To me it doesn't matter if it's home grown or not.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

katharath|1485899120|4122480 said:
You're not being silly. Our country is absolutely desensitized to these acts; to the point that the far right fetishize their guns above human life. And if my country hadn't so irresponsibly allowed such a despicable man to rise to power, we wouldn't have to question Trump's involvement in this exact issue. Sadly, those responsible for Trump will bear none of the responsibility; it is up to the rest of us to handle the consequences for their actions.

You are truly lucky to have a Prime Minister who is worthy of respect. We used to have that, in our previous president..no more.

Let no good tragedy go to waste when it can be conveniently & disgustingly politicized for party gain. :rolleyes:

You may have the bottom rung of that ladder.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Well, said, Jenn. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results