shape
carat
color
clarity

there are (3) types of diamond vendors....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A. the ones that use their eyes and all the high tech toys to evaluate a diamond.
B. the old fashion type that only use their eyes (they don''t believe in high tech)
C. and the ones that''s in between type A and B (they believe in some high tech)

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire:

I am surprised that you forgot the following diamnod vedors:

D: Those that just use their eyes just enough to verify that they are selling diamonds - but not to sort quality; or to specifically sort low quality because that is their market stratagy.

E: Those that never see the diamonds and sell the wholesalers diamonds direct - allowing the customer to choose based on what the customer thinks they want.

Perry

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/25/2004 5
6.gif
6.gif
1 PM
Author: perry
Dancing Fire:

I am surprised that you forgot the following diamnod vedors:

D: Those that just use their eyes just enough to verify that they are selling diamonds - but not to sort quality; or to specifically sort low quality because that is their market stratagy.

E: Those that never see the diamonds and sell the wholesalers diamonds direct - allowing the customer to choose based on what the customer thinks they want.

Perry
Perry
thanks for adding these 2 type.

whats even worst about E is they pretend they have the diamond in front of them.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
f: the ones that know they are selling crap but talk it up like its top grade goods.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/25/2004 7:19
6.gif
3 PM
Author: Feydakin
I gotta ask - The purpose of this thread is????????
To make you ask that question.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results