shape
carat
color
clarity

The whole clothes size thing...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
About the weight thing... I am going to try to gain about five pounds or so before the wedding... I obviously can''t gain too much more and still fit in my dress. I noticed how unhealthy I look when I saw pictures of me from two years ago compared to pictures from now. I looked pretty when I had more weight on me... but now I just look gross.

But... as soon as my wedding dress is over in 22 days... I am making it my goal to gain 15 pounds back. I''m even making it fun... my fiancee promised me that I can buy all new clothes to fit my new size then.

I will post pictures of me when I was a nice size... about 125 pounds.. compared to my 109 lbs.

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
Here is me recently. I''ve probably lost about five pounds since then.

Copy of Windy.jpg

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
Here is 125 lbs.

Rev White top.JPG

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
i think you look good in the first picture. But then again, it''s kinda hard to tell because you''re sunburnt in the second one!
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oh windy! Quick! Eat a dozen Krispy Kremes!!!
That first picture reminds me of all the Mary Kate Olsen pictures they put in US Weekly and stuff! YOu''re definitely nearing the danger zone.. I realize that you see this now... and I''m glad! You look great at your "normal" weight.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
i''m reading backwards now.. but windy.. your wedding dress is SOO Pretty! I love the lacey designs and the beading. its going to look lovely!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Windy: Your dress is so pretty! I love all the beading! Is it heavy?

Lovey: The lace is beautiful! Are you a two dress bride? I''m afraid I might be one too. Who makes it?

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
Yes... the dress is very heavy. That''s one of the reasons that I had straps built on it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results