shape
carat
color
clarity

The Watchery.com - Any Experience with them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

This is my first post in this forum and I am really hoping for some answers regarding this question.

I am curious to see if any of you have bought watches from the watchery.com. Are these watches authentic? Thank you so much for any feedback you can provide.

http://www.thewatchery.com

gevan

Rough_Rock

My husband purchased a Raymond Weil diamond watch for me from The Watchery. It is authentic, which our Jeweler confirmed, beautiful, and worked perfectly for the 14+ months I''ve worn it.

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks a million for the feedback. I ended up keeping a Movado watch I bought thru them. It was authenticated ~ The price was so great I felt it was too good to be true!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
This is a ''timely topic''
31.gif
!

My friend wants to buy a raymond weil watch also and has found the watchery to be cheaper by far but I cannot advise her as I have zero experience of the company.

Does anybody else have positive feedback of this company?

aayushk

Rough_Rock
I actually have the same supplier as thewatchery.com and these are genuine watches selling for very small profit margins. they focus on high turnover. as a wholesaler you will generally get watches anywhere from 30% to 80% off retail price, then its up to the retailer as to what price they want to sell at. although some brands to require a minimum selling price, like Rolex.

Ngpleng

Rough_Rock
I made two orders from The Watchery (order no #05931) on 29 Nov for two Movado watchers (Model 0606117 and 0605894). As I did not receive my orders, I wrote to The Watchery on 11 Dec. Someone by the name Dina replied me as: They had oversold the two models due to overwhelming response" because of Black Friday Sale. The after sale service was poor and I was utterly disappointed. If I did not write an email to check on my orders, The Watchery will act blind and mute without even bother to call or write to explain the situation to me. What a NEGATIVE experience dealing with The Watchery especially for a 1st time customer like myself.....

DCooper2

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a Movado Watch, Capello, and every seems to be as advertised. The watch was exactly as described and just as beautiful as I imagined. The only issue I had was that Movado issues a warranty card that is supposed to be embossed with the retailer/sellers name and then signed and dated. The card and documentation was all included; however, the warranty card is not signed or embossed with The Watchery.com.

Otherwise I am very satisfied with the purchase price, product and swift delivery. Hope this assists you.
emwink.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they have some very cool stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results