shape
carat
color
clarity

The wait is KILLING me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you cope waiting for your new jewellery? I''m not coping very well at all!

On holiday several months ago I lost an inherited diamond ring. Apart from being utterly devastated, I''ve had to deal with the insurance company who managed to lose my details! Once we''d got over that little hump, and a million phone calls later, they finally approved my claim.

Luckily my friend who is a diamond dealer has managed to source some replacement diamonds (old European cut to match the lost ones) and I''m in the fortunate position of having some money left over. So, I''m having a number of rings re-modelled AND he''s setting some loose gemstones for me in LOGR settings AND I''m having fun with the CAD man designing a multi coloured diamond ring
30.gif

Sooooooooooooooooo, I''m sitting here tapping my feet and WAITING! I know they''ll come in dribs and drabs so it''ll feel a bit like a very long Christmas but I want them all NOW!!!! Patience is not one of my virtues - had you guessed?!

How do you all cope apart from coming on here to look at all the lovely eye candy?

Oh and it''d be just plain rude not to show you the ring that''ll be replacing the lost one ...............

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry you lost your ring, but that new mounting is AWESOME!! Is is a custom design?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for your diamond loss Kelli, but that''s a gorgeous mounting!!! Well, get lots of pictures ready for us!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear about losing your ring. I can''t wait to see the new one.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 11:41:55 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Sorry for your diamond loss Kelli, but that''s a gorgeous mounting!!! Well, get lots of pictures ready for us!
That wasn''t me tourmaline_lover! That was LovingDiamonds. One of these days I''ll have to get around to changing my avatar!
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I ¢¾ the Rings in Waiting Thread.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results