shape
carat
color
clarity

The Vine Trilogy by Victor Canera with 4.5 ct brown diamond

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Hi hi!

Soooo, the package arrived...!! The delivery was scheduled to be before noon on Saturday, and Fedex rang the doorbell at 11.47am. Needless to say by that point I was SURE that something had gone horribly wrong and I wasn't going to see it until at least Monday, so basically my weekend was going to be ruined lol. But thank goodness the package got here safe and sound, and I brought it straight to the bedroom and shut the door (told DH that I needed complete privacy for this part).

I was still a bit nervous despite having seen multiple pictures/videos from both Grace and Victor (since the whole project was done remotely and I hadn't even laid eyes on the diamond in person). But it was of course unnecessary. The ring is simply breath-taking. It glided on my finger and fit perfectly. The craftsmanship is divine. The diamond itself is of a gorgeous shade (and size) and the trapezoids are just right. Since the traps were groove set and at an angle, it was not straight forward to visualise what the proportions looked like based on the pictures of the sides alone, so Victor helpfully put two different pairs of traps with the centre stone on wax to mimic the actual ring as viewed from the top. We ended up going with the slightly smaller pair (each trap measures 5.6 x 3.3 mm).

Then DH asked to come in and, for someone who has generally very little interest in bling (and that would be an understatement), he examined the ring and said, "this is pretty cool".

:D

A big thank you to you guys for your enthusiasm and recommendations, and to Grace and Victor and their team for making me this awesome piece of art that I can wear (and stare at) all day long.

Here is the link to the pictures and video on Victor's website:

https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/the-vine-trilogy-with-emerald-cut-and-trapezoids

And I also took some amateur pictures with my phone. I haven't touched my real camera in a long time so I'll need to get new batteries and try to take better pictures..

img_12609.jpg

img_12610.jpg

img_12611.jpg

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Re: The Vine Trilogy by Victor Canera with 4.5 ct brown diam

A couple more with a wedding band (Erika Winter's Isabella with rectangular French cut diamonds).

img_12612.jpg

img_12613.jpg

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock

Wow - what an incredible ring :love: it looks absolutely stunning on you, congratulations and enjoy wearing that beauty!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

I've seen your other posts and followed your journey!!! I think this is absolutely breathtaking and unique and looks so fabulous on you!!! More pics!!!! You chose a perfect setting and Victor is an amazing artist!!! Yippee!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

It's like a dream. Many, many pics more in different lights.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ermagherd! :love: that is glorious. What a lovely stone and its setting is just perfect. Have you managed to do anything other than stare at it since it arrived?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

It is stunning! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is truly stunning! Looks as good on the hand as it did in his pictures of it.

Congrats on that beauty - wear in health and happiness for many years to come!!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock

The brown colour is so ephemeral, and I LOVE the traps. Knock-out piece!!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's a classic beauty! :appl: Would love to see more pics in different lighting conditions, too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous! :love: LOVE the setting and beautiful stone. :love:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium

What an amazing, amazing ring :love: :love:
ENJOY!!! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning, perfect setting and looks perfect on you. Enjoy wearing it! More photos please :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

One of my favorite EVER rings!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful ring! I love the proportions on the center stone :appl: This definitely belongs in the PS Icons thread.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats, beautiful ring!!!

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock

CalmerPalmer said:
A couple more with a wedding band (Erika Winter's Isabella with rectangular French cut diamonds).

Love the engagement ring and that wedding band is divine too! It's on my "if I didn't have any living expenses I'd buy it" list. But I'd probably custom order it shiny to match my engagement ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! Just beautiful! :appl:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Beautiful ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have followed your other thread and I love seeing the beautiful ring on your hand!!! What a beauty.
Victor did an amazing job and you have made great choices. Enjoy wearing your fabulous ring. Looking forward to admire more pics.

Groucho

Rough_Rock

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your new beauty.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

I've enjoyed reading your other thread so it's wonderful to finally see your new ring in SMTB! It turned out beautifully! :love: :love: :love: The proportions are perfect too! Your new ring looks so lovely on you! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations! :clap:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calmer, I am in love with your whole ring. I just love the cut of your emerald and am mesmerized by the tri-wire setting. I just love it. Can you post more pics of your setting from various angles? Is the tri wire comfortable to wear? Does it bother the sides of your neighboring fingers? I do so live how smooth and elegant it looks. I love how low set the side stones are! The proportions are perfect to my eyes. Victor does it again!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I LOVE this ring! Everything about it and would love to see more pictures please. It's gorgeous!! All angles and lighting please. Congratulations!!! :appl: :love: :love: :love: :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOVELY!!! I've been following this thread and am so thrilled with the outcome. Congrats on an amazing piece!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a stunning ring - I love it! VC did a wonderful job, you must be so pleased. It looks perfectly in proportion on your hand too. :clap: :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is the most AMAZING ring!!! (And I totally get having to open the package in private!) :love:

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock

It is DIVINE! :love: I could stare at the pictures all day! I can't imagine how fabulous it must be in real life. The color of the diamond makes it so unique and the proportions are perfection!!! :appl: :dance: :clap: Congrats!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock

Breathtaking! Congrats!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Insanely beautiful. I bet photos don't do it justice. Enjoy, it's gorgeous on you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results