shape
carat
color
clarity

The two weeks club - The LGD version!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, as some of you might know, I've recently purchased a 2.43 ct, I color, VS2 clarity, Super Ideal cut, LGD, and I'm in the process of having a setting custom made for it!
The stone is absolutely beautiful, truly mesmerizing! I decided that I will have it set in a two-color Tiffany style solitaire setting, which will showcase it beautifully and will allow the diamond to be the center of attention! I am so excited for this project!!!
My jeweler said that the setting will be ready in approximately 15 days! Honestly, I can't wait to have this beauty on my finger!
So since the waiting is killing me, I decided to start this thread and wait with other PSers, who are waiting for their bling !!!! That makes the waiting less painful i guess!!!!

I'm posting photos of the diamond's report, of the inspiration photos and of the stone! Sooo exciting!!!!

IMG_20231102_191126.jpg IMG_20231102_132730.jpg IMG_20231102_132720.jpg 20231031_084012.jpg 20231030_180400.jpg 20231030_180405.jpg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this setting in yellow gold. Excited for you, Natylad!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting is stunning! :kiss2:

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
So, as some of you might know, I've recently purchased a 2.43 ct, I color, VS2 clarity, Super Ideal cut, LGD, and I'm in the process of having a setting custom made for it!
The stone is absolutely beautiful, truly mesmerizing! I decided that I will have it set in a two-color Tiffany style solitaire setting, which will showcase it beautifully and will allow the diamond to be the center of attention! I am so excited for this project!!!
My jeweler said that the setting will be ready in approximately 15 days! Honestly, I can't wait to have this beauty on my finger!
So since the waiting is killing me, I decided to start this thread and wait with other PSers, who are waiting for their bling !!!! That makes the waiting less painful i guess!!!!

I'm posting photos of the diamond's report, of the inspiration photos and of the stone! Sooo exciting!!!!

Hi! I’m so excited for you because it’s gorgeous with the gold in it! I like how you put a spin on it to make it your own.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Kim N, @AprilBaby and @Lschneids01 for sharing my excitement! I really wanted a ring in yellow gold, since my ER and eternity wedding band are in WG.
Nevertheless, now i'm thinking that i might need to get a YG eternity band too, in order to make it a set with the solitaire! Hehe... One can never have too many rings!

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much @Kim N, @AprilBaby and @Lschneids01 for sharing my excitement! I really wanted a ring in yellow gold, since my ER and eternity wedding band are in WG.
Nevertheless, now i'm thinking that i might need to get a YG eternity band too, in order to make it a set with the solitaire! Hehe... One can never have too many rings!

@Natylad I agree with you needing the ring to feel complete like your previous white gold one buying a YG eternity band too and then it will be a set!
Do you think you would purchase the eternity YG band from your local jeweler who is making the YG Tiff like setting your currently waiting for too? Or buy online elsewhere when you are ready? I still need to buy my wedding band and have a18k white gold solitaire but don’t want the one that comes with it that I bought from my local jeweler. I have want a 14k lab diamond eternity band but wonder if the two different karst holds would even be noticeable.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad I agree with you needing the ring to feel complete like your previous white gold one buying a YG eternity band too and then it will be a set!
Do you think you would purchase the eternity YG band from your local jeweler who is making the YG Tiff like setting your currently waiting for too? Or buy online elsewhere when you are ready? I still need to buy my wedding band and have a18k white gold solitaire but don’t want the one that comes with it that I bought from my local jeweler. I have want a 14k lab diamond eternity band but wonder if the two different karst holds would even be noticeable.

Hello @Lschneids01!
I'm thinking of buying lab grown diamonds from LGD and asking my jeweler to make the setting based on the design of my existing, white gold, eternity wedding band.
In this way, my two eternity rings ( yellow gold and white gold) will be matching and i will be able to stack them together.
So, for example, I can stack just the two eternity bands for a simpler look, or I can stack them on both sides of my engagement ring or my RHR for a blingier and more elaborate look.
Yes, I think that this is what I'm going to do!!!

Lschneids01

Rough_Rock
Hello @Lschneids01!
I'm thinking of buying lab grown diamonds from LGD and asking my jeweler to make the setting based on the design of my existing, white gold, eternity wedding band.
In this way, my two eternity rings ( yellow gold and white gold) will be matching and i will be able to stack them together.
So, for example, I can stack just the two eternity bands for a simpler look, or I can stack them on both sides of my engagement ring or my RHR for a blingier and more elaborate look.
Yes, I think that this is what I'm going to do!!!
I love that idea!! Can’t wait to see it finished down the line. Make sure to post please!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting is beautiful. So excited to see this beautiful stone set and on your finger.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My jeweler called and he said that he estimates that my ring will be finished by the end of the day!!! I am super excited!!!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Exited for you!! Looking forward to seeing this beauty on your finger!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that is going to be absolutely lovely! I hope it is everything and more that you dreamed.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is on my finger! She is such a beauty and I'm very pleased with the setting !!!
Photos:

20231117_084539.jpg 20231117_084153.jpg 20231116_163605.jpg 20231116_162156.jpg

Attachments

• 20231116_162004.jpg
    20231116_162004.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 8

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
She is on my finger! She is such a beauty and I'm very pleased with the setting !!!
Photos:

20231117_084539.jpg 20231117_084153.jpg 20231116_163605.jpg 20231116_162156.jpg

It looks perfect on your finger!!! Enjoy this beauty!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results