shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
D6725ACD-3926-4E29-B33E-208C8FB5FC85.jpeg

Ordered this in a temp bezel pendant setting. The wait is killlllllling me. Heeeelp

:appl:I was just looking and drooling over gray spinels...I would love a gray diamond! It’s also HUGE!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered a 22kt gold band and Im still waiting for it to ship! Its been two weeks since I ordered and its killing me!!!!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:I was just looking and drooling over gray spinels...I would love a gray diamond! It’s also HUGE!

Gary just posted a gray pear spinel if you’re still looking!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be amazing! Please post when you get it!

Their tentative estimate has it shipping 3/13. So hopefully that happens!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gary just posted a gray pear spinel if you’re still looking!

I saw it! I need a round 8mm to fit in my old setting. It has to be shallow for that width to fit..I’m bling broke though...so I’m hoping I don’t find one..haha

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it! I need a round 8mm to fit in my old setting. It has to be shallow for that width to fit..I’m bling broke though...so I’m hoping I don’t find one..haha

Haha, well I selfishly hope you do :razz:

I'm a little worried that the projected ship date on JA is based on not much at all and it'll end up being later than that. I've read a few threads on here about JA delays so I'm nerrrrvvous

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, well I selfishly hope you do :razz:

I'm a little worried that the projected ship date on JA is based on not much at all and it'll end up being later than that. I've read a few threads on here about JA delays so I'm nerrrrvvous

Haha..I’ve bought a diamond from them..and it wasn’t any longer than Blue Nile....I cant wait to see it..It looks gorgeous!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha..I’ve bought a diamond from them..and it wasn’t any longer than Blue Nile....I cant wait to see it..It looks gorgeous!

I also got a bezel pendant setting just as a temp home until I can make up my mind what to do with it if I keep it. Brooch/pendant convertible piece is front runner right now but that might change when I see it.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock

Last edited:

Nlc920

Rough_Rock
Bumping this thread since I'm currently waiiiiiting. Maybe even pre-waiting since I have to make a decision first.

Today or tomorrow will be video chatting with my jeweler to compare a 1.21 ct oval and a 1.2 ct RB. I just sent my current engagement ring with a 0.81 ct RB in so I will be able to see the difference in size too. Ahh, I'm totally crawling with anticipation at seeing the stones live in video. I'm working with the jeweler virtually since my husband and I now live 6 hours away. The stop and go of this process is torture, but I'm sure 100% worth it.

Is anyone else currently waiting?!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm in the (hopefully less than) two week club. I've been working with DK for the first time on my first OEC. Should be done any day now *fingers crossed*

Nlc920

Rough_Rock
@Kaycee2018 exciting! I think I'll have about 3 weeks once I make a decision for my ring to be made and sent to me.

My original setting is a Tacori, and I'm planning on sticking with the same style. But, it will have to be remade for my current ring size and to accommodate a larger diamond.

I actually haven't even seen pictures of the RB yet, but the jeweler said it's gorgeous and she's hiding it from her coworkers so it doesn't get sold :D. And I've seen a video of the oval, which I really liked! And funnily enough- my jeweler requested to have it sent in, they said it was sold. Shortly after, she found out it had been lost/stolen and they finally found it after being missing for 2 weeks. So she was able to claim it for her store! It's been a bit tumultuous haha.

jBright

Shiny_Rock
I just dropped off my loose diamond to my jeweler yesterday, and they said hopefully it’ll be done by Saturday! My bf when then pick it up and hopefully proposes.... right away. Lol yayyyy. Finallllly. It’s been a really long process.

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I have 2 projects that are in the 2 week window. A little OMC bezel pendant in white gold by Old world diamonds and just sent my Montana sapphire out yesterday to be set in a stuller setting. Can't wait!

Nlc920

Rough_Rock
Sounds like I'm in good company!

Just curious - is it customary to come back after once your wait is up to show off the final product?

I've learned so much from browsing these threads and I'm really impressed by the knowledge posters have. It's quite intimidating to me since I'm so new to learning this information, but I'm enjoying it!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like I'm in good company!

Just curious - is it customary to come back after once your wait is up to show off the final product?

I've learned so much from browsing these threads and I'm really impressed by the knowledge posters have. It's quite intimidating to me since I'm so new to learning this information, but I'm enjoying it!

It would be wonderful to see a new post In the Show Me The Bling thread when you get your new treasure!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m currently waiting on a pendant , have a .75 old euro stone that was in a ring to be set in yellow gold . Having it done locally hope it looks good !!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's been a while since I've been *so* excited about an item's arrival... I don't think I'll be able to sleep this entire weekend!

Finally going to be able admire one of Leen's pieces close-up and not from afar.

Leen Heyne - The Wind

09D321B9-9217-4469-A08B-5945FE3B7357.jpeg

Last edited:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ah! I have something coming in the mail in a week and a half!!! It's part mined part unmentionable but I am so excited! Went to the jewellery store today after 3 months of waiting to pull the trigger. And happened to find a 3 stone setting with baguettes they said was an estate setting in platinum. It was so pretty i couldn't pass it up. I never thought i would be someone with a 3 stone but I love it so i am thrilled! They said they should be done sizing and setting both my rose gold ring and this new one by the end of the week and then they will mail it to me. I am kinda sad I couldn't just go pick them up but it's a ways away from us so I understand why my husband wants them mailed. So then I will have to wait on the mail lol. I really hope they finish earlier but I doubt it. The lady I usually use said it's been like Christmas time business for them so they are probably busy and it will take all week lol.

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
Waiting for my WF 7 stone band. Should be here in another week or so.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread. Being excited about a new purchase is a great feeling and I am living vicariously through all of you!

@stonewell, that ring is stunning! It's a work of art. I can't wait to see it.

@Linnie, an ACA band, so exciting!

@PreRaphaelite , beautiful chain! have you gotten it yet?

@KristinTech, the anticipation must be brutal. This ring is amazing!

Everybody, please post pics when you get your new pieces!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this thread. Being excited about a new purchase is a great feeling and I am living vicariously through all of you!

@stonewell, that ring is stunning! It's a work of art. I can't wait to see it.

@Linnie, an ACA band, so exciting!

@PreRaphaelite , beautiful chain! have you gotten it yet?

@KristenTech, the anticipation must be brutal. This ring is amazing!

Everybody, please post pics when you get your new pieces!

I can't either @junebug17!! It's been brutal waiting for customs to post the release. The package is sitting in TN and hopefully will be leaving for the final leg soon. Praying for patience. lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results