shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thing is ... I don’t know yet if I got the magic combo, but really as long as it meets the ACA standard I’ll be happy. I know that’s what I asked for, but I’m not sure how it all works. They don’t guarantee the CA and PA that I asked for, but I know they will aim for it. Forgot to mention that I also asked for a 54-55 table. The guarantee is min. ACA, D, VVS2 and 1.70-1.75 or better, and no fluorescence ... the rest I’ll have to find out. Hopefully, it will meet the minimum and I won’t need to start over.

Yes, the WF collection series is ACA, D-E-F, VVS2 and higher.

I love your diamond, @mchap ... if I was looking for 2 carat that would have been on my list for sure!

Happy Birthday - can't wait to see how your new diamond turns out - exciting stuff to be sure!!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh just venting. I'm probably way overreacting. I do that alot lol. Anyway. Mailed my box back on Friday. It was delivered at the company PO box on monday. Same day they said they would ask that my new one be sent out as soon as possible. Well yesterday comes and 0 updates on if they did anything or not. I email and I get a response that they will ask about my box sometime yesterday morning. Well its Thursday and still 0 response. Am I crazy for thinking that this should be something they would want to get resolved quickly? Especially with my timeline and telling them I am in the middle of move preparation?
I could be crazy. Patience isn't a strong point of mine x.x

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh just venting. I'm probably way overreacting. I do that alot lol. Anyway. Mailed my box back on Friday. It was delivered at the company PO box on monday. Same day they said they would ask that my new one be sent out as soon as possible. Well yesterday comes and 0 updates on if they did anything or not. I email and I get a response that they will ask about my box sometime yesterday morning. Well its Thursday and still 0 response. Am I crazy for thinking that this should be something they would want to get resolved quickly? Especially with my timeline and telling them I am in the middle of move preparation?
I could be crazy. Patience isn't a strong point of mine x.x

are you able to call?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in the 2 hour club and am so excited I can hardly breath. Going to wf to pick up my new ring in a couple of hours!!!! :appl::appl::appl:

Very excited for you!! Can't wait!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
are you able to call?

I don't think so. There's no number on the website. They just offer a form to fill out and they respond by email. A google search has brought me a number in the past but honestly I think that is the company owners private number and as such I am not really willing to be THAT unhinged and call it since I really don't think the number is supposed to be used like that.

L

lydial

Waiting for my HPD/CBI 2.66 ct K color new MRB/ old tapered baguette reset, my 11 stone Steven Kirsch cluster (10 stone Tiffany MRB 10 point reset with “cheap” Four Mine K color FIC 1.15 ct MRB center) and an Etsy vintage star sapphire (I fully expect this beauty to be man made)! I am just going to have to be... patient!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of diamond huggies coming from DK. It should be here in two weeks. I also have a pink sapphire 18k white gold eternity band coming in about that time too. I’m pretty excited about the huggies. I don’t like hoops on me but love the little huggies. I can’t wait to get them!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my Fiance's ER 2 weeks ago, my WR came in today, and her WR will be in Monday. I appreciate everyone's input, it's nice to have advocates who know jewelry.

Her ER
050.jpg
IMG9534831001.jpg
My WR
20190411_143003.jpg
Your fiancé’s emerald cut ring is gorgeous! What are the stats on it? Your ring is very nice too!

MLM123

Rough_Rock
Your fiancé’s emerald cut ring is gorgeous! What are the stats on it? Your ring is very nice too!

Not 100% on the specs, it came with an EGL USA report with the specs below. I had an independent appraiser grade it a G borderline VS2/SI1, eye clean, but thought the stone was a bit bigger at .75 CT. Dated the ring likely to the 40s, maybe 50s. Both graded it in the setting.

Could be an AGS 1A stone with the specs provided (the crown isn't measured, but looks ample), or a lesser cut if the specs are off. Looks amazing to me but I'm a novice. In any case, she loves the ring so I couldn't be happier.

Capture_JPG_7b450fdf1f179d214b984b89f2f3d572.jpg

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I got my Fiance's ER 2 weeks ago, my WR came in today, and her WR will be in Monday. I appreciate everyone's input, it's nice to have advocates who know jewelry.

Her ER
050.jpg
IMG9534831001.jpg
My WR
20190411_143003.jpg

Wow!!!! Gorgeous rings! Of course your fiancee’s ring is my favourite of the two but yours is great! ... just ... Wow! What a beautiful diamond and rings! Congrats!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not 100% on the specs, it came with an EGL USA report with the specs below. I had an independent appraiser grade it a G borderline VS2/SI1, eye clean, but thought the stone was a bit bigger at .75 CT. Dated the ring likely to the 40s, maybe 50s. Both graded it in the setting.

Could be an AGS 1A stone with the specs provided (the crown isn't measured, but looks ample), or a lesser cut if the specs are off. Looks amazing to me but I'm a novice. In any case, she loves the ring so I couldn't be happier.

Capture_JPG_7b450fdf1f179d214b984b89f2f3d572.jpg
Thank you! We’re terrible here..We need to see it on her hand! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I put one in the original post, but happy to post another,she's giddy waiting for the ER to arrive tomorrow. :D
IMG9534821.jpg
It’s so pretty! She must be over the moon!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
C7F2A749-84A5-4126-A848-BA54E9BEF866.jpeg

Hoppy Easter to me, this will arrive TODAY!! :love: I will start a new thread with a million pics this weekend! :lol-2:
It’s beautiful! Can’t wait to see more pics!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:mrgreen2:@KristinTech .....how beautiful, I cant wait to see many pictures!!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
My long long long awaited ring has been sent for hallmarking this week! Oh my gosh, I am so excited, I have to squee somewhere so this seemed like a good starting place. :dance::dance::dance:

I'm really hoping that means I can go pick it up next Monday or Wednesday; after that I'm stuck at work for like six days in a row, which will really delay my ability to collect it. :cry2:

I feel like someone has put this vice of excitement into the pit of my tummy. It's torture, but kind of awesome too. I have been sooooo patient... Just need to cling to that for a little bit longer! :shock:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so excited for you! Not much longer now!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My little diamond huggies are done..but they’re too small. I don’t like big hoops on me so I wanted them pretty much touching my ear lobes. The diamonds can’t be too big because of that. I sent David a pair that I received for Christmas from my mom..The diamonds were too teeny..I could barely see them...I told him I loved the size of my cushion’s halo diamonds...and to make them a little bigger than them. He emailed me yesterday and said he underestimated the size and made them too small. He will redo them and make the diamonds bigger....I’m hoping it won’t take too long..He is the nicest man..and I love how he runs his business. He wants you to be happy..I’m hoping they will be done in two weeks! Fingers and toes are crossed!

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@JPie i just purchased a little cluster ring from Ruby Lane! It’s a bitty..9mm diameter...75 ctw..but it’s supposedly G/H vs..It’s a size 5..which is too small..but I have to send a stone to David so I’ll just send that ring with it..It says round brilliant but I can see petals so I think they’re baby OEC’s. It was $999 before the sale with 30% off. I plan on wearing it on my right hand..I’m weird that I like somewhat small rings on my right hand. They have a 30% sale going on now. I beat 9 people out! :lol: The picture is horrible so hopefully it’s prettier than the photo! :lol-2:
A38B608C-A6DF-4CAB-9A8B-58565702651D.jpeg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie i just purchased a little cluster ring from Ruby Lane! It’s a bitty..9mm diameter...75 ctw..but it’s supposedly G/H vs..It’s a size 5..which is too small..but I have to send a stone to David so I’ll just send that ring with it..It says round brilliant but I can see petals so I think they’re baby OEC’s. It was $999 before the sale with 30% off. I plan on wearing it on my right hand..I’m weird that I like somewhat small rings on my right hand. They have a 30% sale going on now. I beat 9 people out! :lol: The picture is horrible so hopefully it’s prettier than the photo! :lol-2:
I love it!! :love: The perfect right hand ring. Looking forward to hand shots!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!! :love: The perfect right hand ring. Looking forward to hand shots!
Thanks @JPie..I hope they don’t look like frozen sp*t..:eek2:..:lol:!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! :pray:

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock

It’s so pretty! Congrats! Could they be single cut or rose cut? I defer to you as you have way more jewelry and diamond experience than I do! Out of curiosity ... what cut do you hope that they are? Regardless, they add charm and it’s so pretty!!! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s so pretty! Congrats! Could they be single cut or rose cut? I defer to you as you have way more jewelry and diamond experience than I do! Out of curiosity ... what cut do you hope that they are? Regardless, they add charm and it’s so pretty!!! :kiss2:
Thank you @kmoro..I have absolutely no experience with old cuts..although learning a little bit.... My hope is that they are clear..and shiny...with a great cut..whatever they are..and the color and clarity are as described...I’m hoping! :shifty:

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I’m back in the waiting club! I ordered two matching wedding bands with diamonds and coloured stones!

I hope they look as nice as I imagine :kiss2:

Should arrive early next week! Yay!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results