shape
carat
color
clarity

The time is finally here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissingfish

Rough_Rock
Hi all..

Well, as the title states, the time is finally here.
Some of you might have followed my sporadic posts over the last five months (or thereabouts), saw me through choosing the right stone, the right design, sourcing pink argyle diamonds and the heartache that caused, to finally find two perfectly equal pink stones, to finally design the ring myself, and give this design to the jeweler who ended up doing a horrible job at it, presenting it to me crooked and telling me that it wasn''t..

To this day, when they finally gave it to me, and it''s perfect. It''s as it once lived in my heart and was transfered onto reality, and let me tell you.. The wait has paid off..

Yes indeed, I am happy with the result, and hoping that my girlfriend will be also.

I will be proposing this evening. Yes, cheesy, to propose you one''s significant other on valentines day, but I thought .. Hey.. Sure it''s been done.. But it''s supposed to be romantic.

Anyway.. The ring..

I won''t rave on about it, I will simply show it to you.
I will say, however, that I am happy to know that my girlfriend will be the only person in the world with such design.. It gave me great pleasure to be able to design the ring myself, and I know that she will love that aspect of it also..

I also wish to have had a bigger stone, but .. Well we struggled getting even this one..

However, most people thought, because of its setting, that it looks much bigger than what it is..

I will tell you that, first of all, the picture is a picture of the crooked one. The one that the angles don''t match, though because of how the picture was taken it might not be that obvious..

Also that it''s a .52 princess cut, and it has two .11pt pink argyle brilliant round diamonds on each side..

I thought the .11s would dissapear next to the princess, but they don''t. In fact, the diamonds compliment each other rather well!!

So here it is. What I''ve been waiting for for so long, and cried blood for.

Okay, maybe the crying blood is more proverbial than phisical.....

argyleringoca1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how beautiful and original!!! She will adore it!!! Please come back and tell us about the proposal and take some hand shots!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous, the design is beautiful...I just love those pinks...they really complement that princess. Well done! Good luck with your proposal!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I think I remember this one. I cannot wait to see hand pics. I am so glad it paid off in the end for you. Good luck with the proposal.

shay

Kissingfish

Rough_Rock
Hi all, and thanks for your quick replies!!
Your encouragement means a lot to me.. I will certainly take some hand shots, however being that my only way of doing these will be with my camera-phone, their quality might not be the best. :/

angeline

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely gorgeous!! really, really beautiful.... you did so well designing it, it looks like a high-end designer ring to me!

All the best,

a

Kissingfish

Rough_Rock
I just tried taking more pictures with my camera phone, but unfortunately it did not work.. The camera, albeit it being 2 megapixels, has a terrible focus, and won''t allow me to get close to it to show the details of it..

Hopefully when she puts it on it''ll give it better depth and thus will be able to take a less blurry picture.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This ring is stunning!! The design is flawless and sleek!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah yes, I remember this beauty! Congratulations on your upcoming engagement!@

E B

Ideal_Rock
Truly one of the most stunning, perfect rings I''ve ever seen! And it''ll mean so much that you designed it and made it just for her.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
How lucky your bride-to-be is!
36.gif

You''ve taken so much care in making this your own unique and special gift presented from the heart. A Valentine''s Day proposal is perfect! What a testament this ring is to how much you love her!

Best of luck tonight and come back with hand shots and details of the proposal! I can only imagine the look on her face when she lays eyes on this gorgeous ring!!
30.gif

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
It''s just beautiful - you did an exceptional job!!
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I love the idea of pink diamond side stones. It looks great. So glad you persevered.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. Goodness. Beautiful.
And how romantic. You did good.

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful and truly original ring !! congrats you did the job of a master designer ! And those pinks...they make me sing
30.gif
Your girlfriend is blessed and the attention care and perseverance you put into this whole project makes it even more precious. Bravo !!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique. I love the use of colored diamonds for the side stones. Congrats on making through this project and coming out victorious.

Kissingfish

Rough_Rock
Well I am pleased to say that she is happily wearing the ring.. And has shown everyone we could possibly visit at 11pm last night.. Thank you all so much for your support, kind words and encouragement .

I will take some hand shots soon, and post them as soon as I can..

Thank you once again!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results