clarity

The Story Behind Your Screen Name

audball

Ideal_Rock
Hmm...that's still hard. How about giving up the artist?! :naughty:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
redsoxgrl|1336779148|3193494 said:
Wonder how long this takes? One day will I just log in and be a different name?? Hmmmm lol. Here's a hint.

3 words. Song title. Country genre.

i am only thinking of garth brooks songs... and now the thunder rolls is stuck in my head

i'm finding it hard to believe ThunderRolls is your new name, but can't think of anything else!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it hasn't updated yet rsg! Any idea when!? Or more clues!?!?

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
well i emailed and nothings changed and nothing has happened...lol maybe i'm stuck w this haha! I'm not emailing them again.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol you have us everyone our the tips of our toes, waiting for your new screen name. hahaha. whodathunk this thread would have caused 3 screen name changes?!

audball

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1337003951|3194827 said:
lol you have us everyone our the tips of our toes, waiting for your new screen name. hahaha. whodathunk this thread would have caused 3 screen name changes?!
Seriously! It's awesome.

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
welp. looks like mine isnt changing haha...i asked for it to be changed a while ago thru that link, but its still redsoxgrl...so maybe its a sign :lol:

I'm not going to ask again. It is what it is haha. buttttt my new one was gonna be "LoveLikeCrazy" (lee brice) :mrgreen:

thunderrolls would have been more fitting to my body shape right now...LMFAO

Maybe i'll request to be changed to that?? BECAUSE THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY! :lickout:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it did change! :appl:
Hello, LoveLikeCrazy! :wavey:

lol

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
LoveLikeCrazy|1337035244|3195168 said:
welp. looks like mine isnt changing haha...i asked for it to be changed a while ago thru that link, but its still redsoxgrl...so maybe its a sign :lol:

I'm not going to ask again. It is what it is haha. buttttt my new one was gonna be "LoveLikeCrazy" (lee brice) :mrgreen:

Maybe i'll request to be changed to that?? BECAUSE THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY! :lickout:

muhahaha!!! IT CHANGED!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mico|1337042776|3195290 said:
LoveLikeCrazy|1337035244|3195168 said:

muhahaha!!! IT CHANGED!!!

HAHa. I just had a thought. RSG is now LLC. Thinking of opening up a limited liability company anytime soon? ;-)

Cute name!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Cute LLC!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Thank goodness you guys didn't change avatars!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
haha never change avatars, i love my gerber daisy!

:appl: :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
I'm guessing your avatar would be as telling to your SO as your previous name though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results