shape
carat
color
clarity

The setting was right but the stones were wrong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jules536

Rough_Rock
Well my boyfriend proposed last night (very romantic) and the ring is gorgeous...from an arms length away. I just want to start out with the fact that I''m not a mean gal. I would have been happy with a twist-tie ring from the bread bag but the stones in this ring have major inclusions. I wish he had done his homework and not got to a mall store!
14.gif
The ring is very similar to one at diamond.com and we would replace the ring except theirs is in platnium (I want white gold) and the only center stone theirs takes is 1 ct and I only want a 1/2 max. Here''s my attempt at a picture. www.diamond.com/dys/img/rings/BDMR220GRD100100P.jpg We cannot find the style anywhere else and are not really interested in having one custom made. We are primarily interested in replacing the 3 baguettes on either side. Does anyone have any advice on finding both straight and tapered baguettes (4mm x 1.25mm) and where to take the ring to have the originals replaced with the new ones? We live in the NE area. Thank you very much for any help.

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
Although this one is also platinum, it can hold a diamond 1/2 ct or up.

http://www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com/ring-detail.cfm?id=1036

Good luck.
wavey.gif

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
Ooops, I missed the fine print. You can get it made in white gold.

"Rings manufactured in yellow or white gold typically sell for $200-$300 less than listed platinum price. "

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results