shape
carat
color
clarity

The Search for Wedding Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LawJoe

Rough_Rock
Hi Everybody-
I am new to the world of posting, but I have followed the forum for quite some time.
I was wondering if anybody knew of any websites that were particularly good for finding wedding bands. Specifically, I am looking for a band to go with a pretty thick (4mm) platinum cathedral engagement ring.
I have searched past posts and found a few sites, but nothing that has really impressed to this point.
I have (I think) attached a picture of what I am looking for.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
Joe

What I am Looking For.jpg

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Why not get this ring if it is what you're looking for? BTW, where is this ring from? I've never seen it before, I'd love to check out the site.

LawJoe

Rough_Rock
I like this one, but they only have it in white gold, and I would really like to get it in platinum since the engagement ring is platinum as well.

I have looked through all of the sites I used in finding the diamond for the engagement ring, but there wasn't a great selection of wedding bands

The site where I found this one is BestGem. I think it is www.bestgem.com.

Also, any other suggestions on other types of bands go well with a cathedral setting would be appreciated.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Have you considered having it custom made? Lots of people here seem to do that, and then you could specify exactly what you wanted, and exactly match the size/height of the cathedral ering.

It's a beautiful band!
appl.gif

LawJoe

Rough_Rock
That thought had crossed my mind, but is it much more expensive to get it made rather than buying the finished product?

I like the setting, but I don't know if I want to pay a premium price to get it as opposed to any other setting that would like great next to her ring...

joe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results