shape
carat
color
clarity

The Royal Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Continuation of ''Need Help Finding Asscher'' thread............

qqq

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything else to add?????????
31.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, goodie!!!! Are you going to show us the sketches your designer did???
3.gif

widget

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
pleeeeaase?
20.gif

qqq

Shiny_Rock
efc8503- not yet. Meeting the designer tomorrow to give her the diamond. By the way, I suppose a thank you is in order to you and your mother. After all, I did purchase her ring, and for quite the reasonable price I must say.
18.gif

widget and belle - I would, unfortunately, the sketches were hand drawn on paper, so I don''t really have anything I can post electronically.
8.gif

qqq

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait for pics. I am thrilled for you!!!!
36.gif

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 8:33:22 PM
Author: kaleigh
I can''t wait for pics. I am thrilled for you!!!!
36.gif
You and me both!!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
qqq - congratulations! We (my mom and I) are SOOOOOOOO happy that beautiful stone went to a loving new home - it certainly deserved it!

Bill is great - which is why the stone ended up with him in the first place. Thanks, Bill!

So - know anyone with a scanner????????
31.gif

(cough) KINKO'S! (cough) (cough)

2.gif

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 9:07:07 PM
Author: ecf8503
qqq - congratulations! We (my mom and I) are SOOOOOOOO happy that beautiful stone went to a loving new home - it certainly deserved it!

Bill is great - which is why the stone ended up with him in the first place. Thanks, Bill!

So - know anyone with a scanner????????
31.gif

(cough) KINKO''S! (cough) (cough)

2.gif
Hehe, I could probably scan it at work. The only thing is that it''s already not a great copy because it was faxed to me. So I would be scanning the faxed copy and I''m not sure that it would even be clear enough to make anything out. The sketches were done at actual size. I''ll try it on Monday and see if it would even be worth posting.

qqq

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
What a cool story I''d be leary getting a previously owned stone, unless it was handed down thru family OR in this case you knew the history of it...that''s just totally cool and makes it so much more special congrats to both of you!

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 9:50:56 PM
Author: cymbrie
What a cool story I''d be leary getting a previously owned stone, unless it was handed down thru family OR in this case you knew the history of it...that''s just totally cool and makes it so much more special congrats to both of you!
Hmmm, it really wouldn''t bother me at all getting a pre-owned stone, even if I didn''t know the story behind it. I figure, it''s a diamond, don''t really have to worry about it like you would a used car or anything. And the whole ''bad karma'' or whatever that some people might have a problem with, I don''t really put much stock in that kind of stuff, so no big deal, or should I say, in my case-great deal
1.gif
But I can understand that some people might not be comfortable with it.

qqq

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone found a perfect home. And it was cool to hear the story behind it. Now get those sketches for us. Monday?? Ummm I can''t wait that long, JK!!!!
31.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
triple q...congrats on your royal asscher!

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Just got back from meeting with the designer. She brought a few rings with her that she had done, as well as some of her own jewelry that she designed, and a book of sketches that included a lot of the work she had done for Michael Beaudry. All I can say is Wow! Impressive!! The work is so delicate and intricate, there was one ring she brought that was completely hand engraved on the sides of the shank (which she is going to do on mine), and it was just absolutely stunning. I can not wait. She said it will be about three weeks. I hope I can hold on that long
19.gif

qqq

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2006 3:55:03 PM
Author: qqq
Just got back from meeting with the designer. She brought a few rings with her that she had done, as well as some of her own jewelry that she designed, and a book of sketches that included a lot of the work she had done for Michael Beaudry. All I can say is Wow! Impressive!! The work is so delicate and intricate, there was one ring she brought that was completely hand engraved on the sides of the shank (which she is going to do on mine), and it was just absolutely stunning. I can not wait. She said it will be about three weeks. I hope I can hold on that long
19.gif

qqq
I hope I can too, hehe!! That''s great, won''t be long now!!!
36.gif

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Sorry folks, no luck on scanning in the sketches. They were drawn to approximate scale, so with the scanning of the already faxed image, what you get isn''t even worth seeing. Everyone will just have to wait until I get some pics once it''s done
1.gif

qqq

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Yay!

I am so glad you met with her. Isn''t she amazing?

I cannot wait to see your photos!

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/9/2006 5:50:34 PM
Author: KittenKat
Yay!

I am so glad you met with her. Isn''t she amazing?

I cannot wait to see your photos!
Yes, I was very impressed. She was so nice, and her work is just gorgeous. I am fully confident that this ring will be nothing short of spectacular!

qqq

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Well, it''s been a couple weeks, but the ring is well on its way, all of the metal work is done. She is just waiting for a shipment of brighter pinks to come in this week, and then it shouldn''t be much longer. Here are a couple pics she sent me of a ring she just did, that is very similar in style (obviously different center shape and mine will have the pink halo) to the one she is doing for me.

Attachments

• maytal1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 295

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Side View...

Attachments

• maytal2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 289

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Wish you could attach larger file sizes. The intricate work on the sides of the shank and the gallery is amazing in that second one. But hard to see at that size.

qqq

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Looks absolutely stunning to me!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that will be amazing.
30.gif
30.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Another,
qqq, pics were just 150 pix resolution, re-sized to 72 web one they are fine.

qqq_22.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, qqq! Oh I am SOOOOOO excited to see this - what a beautiful ring this will be!

What is your designer''s name??????

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Her name is Maytal Hannah. She used to work for Michael Beaudry, but has recently gone out on her own. Her work is absolutely amazing. She has sent me pics of several rings that she has done, and I got to look at her portfolio... everything is absolutely top notch! I couldn''t be happier.

qqq

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! Does she have a website?

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 9:47:37 PM
Author: ecf8503
Nice! Does she have a website?

No, I don''t think so.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like it is going to be amazing!! Speaking of your Royal, do you have any new pictures of it? I would love to see more!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results