shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring you all helped pick and a story/info

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaulewis

Rough_Rock
Well I havnt been able to get my own pictures yet, but I did get the ring today. It is a .825 x princess I, SI2 in tiffany style WG 4 prong.

Now I was planning on giving it to her on the 24th as we were going to be out of town and I thought it would be nice to do it then. But having it in hand, its going to be tough to wait!! Its not so much a proposal, she one day not long ago said that she "had already decided to marry me". Here in the phoenix area its not that nice but for those that know about Sedona, AZ, thats where we are going to be the 23rd and 24th. Its beautiful and more romantic. Plus we are going to take a balloon ride over the red rock mountains. SHe doesnt know that part. We are going anyway, so any thoughts ladies??

http://www.redrockballoons.com/ Hope its ok to post outside links? If not let me know and I will remove it.

Anyway, when I get new and better pictures of the ring i will post them in the "show me the ring" forum.

As far as WF goes, everything went well, I was dealing with Bob and so far I am happy with the ring. I need to inspct it closer in the sunlight and have it checked out, but so far so good.

thanks to everyone who helped me out with opinions and time to look for nice stones for me. This forum has some very good people that really love to help. Youve made my experiance a good one and possibly kept me from making a decision that would have been less than perfect!

Thanks again
Beau

BeauLewis_0206-s.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring!! I can''t wait to see the handshots when she says yes. Great idea for a proposal idea as well, I''m sure she will be thrilled! Congratulations in advance.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. It will be tough to hold on to the ring BUT the 24th really isn''t that far away.

I like your proposal idea.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful! I love that stone! Great choice. I can''t wait to see some handpics!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! Congratulations on your upcoming engagement!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Sedona is so beautiful. I flew hubby into the airport there, on top of the mesa, surrounded by the red rocks. Awesome. Went for a flight in one of the Red Rock biplanes, too. I am so jealous about the balloon ride. You will have a great time!
25.gif

Just hoping you aren''t going to give her the ring while on the balloon ride. I''d hate to see it get accidently dropped.
23.gif

Congratulations. Beautiful ring.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations! Sedona is beautiful...I''m dying to go back there.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did a great job! Best of luck with the proposal!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I''m sure she''ll be thrilled with it. Love your proposal idea, very romantic!!! Please come back with hand pics!!!

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
PURDY ring! Congratulations! Glad to hear that you had a happy experience with WF!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful beautiful ring! Good luck on your proposal!

beaulewis

Rough_Rock

Thanks to everyone for the nice words.. Really appreciate them.. And I have thought alot about it falling out of the balloon. Im insuring it before we go.. But I will probbaly give it to her before we go up, for that reason and because we may not be the only ones in the balloon and its a private thing.

I have never been able to get some good pictures of rings. But here check it out and i posted a lot on photobucket for you to get a better idea of looks.
SO anyone wanting to know what an x factor I, SI2 in a .825 white gold looks like..

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/boelenpython/ go here to see pictures

Thanks a lot
Beau

DSCN0135-3.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice. Thank you for sharing those photos.
9.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE sedona! It''s going to be so romantic!!!! Good choice on the ring and good choice on the proposal plan! Congrats in advance!!!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Beau, the ring you''ve chosen is GORGEOUS and I''m sure it will floor your girlfriend. Good luck with the proposal, Sedona will be wonderful.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!

I really like that setting. And the ring itself is gorgeous.

As long as your gf isn't afraid of heights, sounds like an amazing idea. So romantic ... *imagines sipping Vueve Cliquot Rose or Moet&Chandon over the rising sun with a basket of roses, chocolates and even better company*

All the best for your proposal.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful. Good luck on the proposal. I hope all goes as you anticipate.

shay

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and stone! Good luck with your proposal. It sounds so romantic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results