shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring is in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats and good luck!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
That''s very pretty! I am SURE it''ll be a big hit!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful ring! I love the setting.

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! You have such taste! She will be very happy when she sees it. You must post hand pics when you porpose!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful ring! You did a wonderful job!

david_22_33

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 4:11:33 PM
Author: oshinbreez
Very pretty. When are you proposing?

Well, it happened! It went as well as could be expected. She said yes! It was a little rainy when we got into town so the weather wasn't the best for the "park" I wanted to take her to. I quote park because it's more of a look out point than anything. I took her anyways despite the weather. She wasn't really impressed with the park and was ready to leave after about 5 minutes of looking out at the bay....I convinced her to stay a little longer and after I fumbled with what I wanted to say to her...and with the box stuck in my jacket pocket, she didn't figured it out until I got down on one knee, then she went hysterical. She had no clue, it was great! She kept saying, "I can't believe it". She loves her ring...when we got back to the room she couldn't stop staring at the dam thing...I was like, "hello, how about some attention for the guy that gave it to you". Unfortunately it's big so I have to get it resized. We put some yarn around the ring so she could wear it temporarily but we're hoping to take it to the jewlers this afternoon to get it sized. I hope to have some hand pics in a day or two. Overall it went very well. -david

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, congrats!!
36.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, I always love a good engagement story
36.gif
The ring is very pretty! I like that setting alot. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it sized, as I'm sure your finacee will be missing it!

Congrats on your engagement!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
David:
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

I'm sure she will be counting every minute that beauty is away! Hopefully the sizing will be quick so she won't have to part with it for too long.
Best wishes to you both!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear it went well...that ring is just a knockout! Beautiful stone, and a gorgeous setting.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, David. It''s a gorgeous ring -- you can''t blame her for staring at it, LOL! May you enjoy a very happy life together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results