shape
carat
color
clarity

the ring is in... and it's beautiful and i love it!

ml2

Rough_Rock
long story short, the proposal was perfect but the post-proposal search for a ring was an obstacle course! so many people on pricescope were so super helpful, eventually getting us to the right stone (JA True Hearts 1.05 E VS2 AGS000) and to the right custom jeweler (Joe Escobar) to create the plain shank halo setting. I know if we hadn't found this site we would never have found THE ring... thank you all so much!

pictures of course...

so%20lucky1.jpg
so%20lucky.jpg
so%20lucky%20(side).jpg

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply Beautiful

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
just stunning~ you did great! congrats on the engagement!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's AMAZING!! :appl: Waiting for that fed ex truck is the hardest thing isn't it??!! I'm so happy that you love it! It's beautiful, Congrats!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! I :love: halos!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The ring is truly beautiful. It looks really graceful in the last picture. I'd love to see a profile picture when you get a chance.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Joe Escobar did a nice job on the setting. Congratulations on your engagement!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is stunning, I love the halo and plain shank!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Love that E color!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I'm not normally a fan of halos on rounds, but this one is amazing! Great job! Congrats on the engagement!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!

Sparkly_Not_Gaudy

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful indeed!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! I'm not always a big halo fan, but I love the sleek metal and the romantic halo together:)

ml2

Rough_Rock
...and another hand shot just for kicks! thanks again all!!

love%20it.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Beeeautiful! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think it's gorgeous :) I am so glad you were able to get a great setting locally!

yiska

Shiny_Rock
I love the plain shank/halo mix, and how it's been designed so that a wedding ring will sit flat. I don't know how to describe it but it just seems so much sleeker and flowing than some other halos... just beautiful! What is your ring size?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it. Stunning!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous, how thin is the shank?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous and looks HUGE!!! Love the plain shank a ton!! :appl:

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I love how delicate the halo and shank are! Simply a gorgeous ring! :lickout:

Congrats on your engagement and the perfect ring! :appl:

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, perfect choice! :love:

ml2

Rough_Rock
yay!! thanks so much again - PSers have such an amazing variety of ideas and preferences for engagement rings (I think I've ooh'd and ahh'd over them all!) but are so consistently happy for people when they find what they're looking for - it is SO NICE!

lknvrb4 - the shank is just about round but a little taller (1.8mm) than it is wide (1.7mm) around the finger, and then slightly thicker where the shank meets the cathedral arms

yiska - i'm a ring size 4.5, and thank you for saying so! we did want the band to sit flush and thought having the stems curve up inward created a pretty sort of floral effect...

motownmama - I swear the camera added 10 pounds in that last hand shot! :D

IMG_0552.jpg

ml2

Rough_Rock
slg47 and swingirl - first thanks so much for weighing in at different points in this process! and yes, working with Joe Escobar has been a great experience - they're all so helpful and accommodating and really good people that want you to love your ring. like I said earlier, we had a pretty sucky experience with someone here in SF that said they could execute certain things (low set diamond to sit flush with halo, curved stems, etc.) but either just didn't listen or couldn't deliver (very high set with a gap, straight stems) AND put diamonds on the band, which can be beautiful but really changes the look. so after that, to find them (by PSers recommendations) a short drive away was awesome!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ml2, it's just gorgeous! Your stone looks huge! I'm having a plain shank halo made too, and I hope mine turns out as nicely as yours. Congrats!!! :wavey:

Bibbi

Rough_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS! :love: :love: I love the mix of halo with plain band - very unique and it looks amazing on your hand! CONGRATS!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results