shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring I''m about to part with

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to hear about your engagement. I think the setting will look awesome with a gemstone and I hope you are very happy with your new diamond studs & pendant. I love E-W ovals!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 7:58:53 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
sorry about the engagement, but everything happens for a reason and now you get new jewelry...lol....have you seen the bellerina pendant? its something i hope to get one of these days.
2.gif
ditto.

Leon makes some beautiful earring jackets!!!

plsadvise

Rough_Rock
found professional pics of my setting on dimend scaasi''s site:

1-E42_large_1.jpg

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 7:23:29 PM
Author: plsadvise
p.s. i know this ammt of pics is totally excessive, but i was practicing my photo taking skills and wanted lots of pics to remember my ring by so might as well share!

There is no such thing as an excessive amount of bling pictures on Pricescope. Please, feed our addiction.

I am sorry your engagement was called off, but I hope you are onto a better place in life and I applaud your decision to do some recycling of jewelry & get some new pieces...that''s a great idea! Will you have to have the ring sized to be a rhr? My right hand is a half size bigger than my left....just an FYI.

Good luck & enjoy your new pieces!

Diver

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
We can never have too many pictures of something as beautiful as your ring! I''m sorry about your engagement, but I am glad that you are doing some remodeling to the ring so that you can still wear the diamonds. It would be sad and pointless not to leave that ring sitting in a drawer somewhere!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about your called off engagement. That is a gorgeous setting and I hope you will put it to good use with a colored stone. It''s beautiful!!! Can''t wait to see your studs though.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results