shape
carat
color
clarity

The Ring Before

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to post a pic of my custom engagement ring with bands before I get it taken apart. To make my long story short, I took my set back to the guy who had made it. I gave him the low down on everything and it looks like we will be able to trade in the centre stone for another shape. At least some things are working out.

Specs:

1.10 princess E, SI2 with 4 baguettes 0.08 F, VS1 and two smaller princesses 0.16 VS1 set in white and yellow gold.

Sorry I only have the one shot the jeweller gave me.
As you can see from the picture, the engagment ring is a split shank framed by a weeding and matching anniversary band. Size 6 1/2

KHORING.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2005 12:45:26 PM
Author:soulsis
... I gave him the low down on everything and it looks like we will be able to trade in the centre stone for another shape. At least some things are working out...

Excellent!
36.gif
I hope everything continues in a positive vein!
1.gif

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Wow...I must be quite the donk. How come the picture looks great on my computer, but when I post it it is all yuck?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
soulsis,
What shape are you getting instead??

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
My BF has talked me into an oval one. I really want something different and I don''t know many that have an oval here. Just brilliants and princesses.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love ovals, they are so pretty. I can''t wait to see your new ring!!!
1.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Oval was my first choice but I chickened out w/ the orig e-ring(got an rb).
I have an oval now and I love it.
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
.....can''t wait to see that oval!!!!
3.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait to see the oval "after" picture!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results