shape
carat
color
clarity

The Plates Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MerLine

Rough_Rock
I bought these babies in Hong Kong from a diamond broker about 10 yrs ago. They''re both set in 18k yellow gold, not hearts and arrows but the cut is excellent, their color is I, the clarity is VVS1. One is 3.46 carats and the other is 3.41 carats..Total carat weight 7.87 ^_^ not bad huh? I just took them out of my safety deposit because one of my daughters just got married. You know how weddings are. I just HAD to take my best bling-blings out hehe. I haven''t seen these in a long time because I hardly wear them. They''re not exactly for everyday wear. I''m getting them reset. One as a pendant and the other as a new engagement ring that I''m having my jeweler custom make for me. I cannot wait to get the final results! These are probably the last time they''ll be seen as earrings so here you go.

Stage1Plate.jpg

MerLine

Rough_Rock
Updated: I have since then gotten one of them reset into a ring. The other one I''m still deciding on a design for the pendant. The Ring is a custom made platinum setting (based on a Lucida style) by one of the local Jewelers here in Calgary. The channels contains 10 diamonds .08 carats each, color: G and clarity: VS1

I also bought a new wedding band to go along with it. 10 diamonds as well at .075 carats each, color: G and clarity: VS1

Let me know what you think ^_~

settingMerline1.jpg

MerLine

Rough_Rock
photo 2

settingMerline4.jpg

MerLine

Rough_Rock
photo 3

settingMerline2.jpg

MerLine

Rough_Rock
photo 4

settingMerline5.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Merline,

Very nice ring - good choice!

Would you mind sharing the name of the jeweller with us? Were you happy with the experience?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wozza! Love that last picture! Thats a lot a bling!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/30/2009 6:12:32 PM
Author: Gailey
Merline,

Very nice ring - good choice!

Would you mind sharing the name of the jeweller with us? Were you happy with the experience?

Yes please do! I'm in the Calgary-ish area.

ETA: The ring is stunning! Can't wait to see the other half
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results