shape
carat
color
clarity

The piece that puts it all together! My watch is back!!!!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My crystal on my watch got cracked and I brought it to my jeweler to have it replaced BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY :eek2: . I have missed it like crazy. It was the piece that put what ever I wore together! If I wanted to wear yellow gold earrings and necklace and white gold rings, that was ok because the watch had both colors. Frustratingly, they had to get the new crystal custom made to replace it so it took FOREVER but it is back finally!
It is tri colored gold. The x is yellow, the squares are rose and white gold. I know it sounds crazy but when I am wearing it I can mix and match my metals on my rings without thinking they don't match . ( I know it sounds obsessive :oops2: DH thinks it is nuts and if I want 2 different types of gold to just wear them but whatever.) I have had to wear my apple watch for the last month and as crazy as it sounds all my jewelry had to be the same. I feel FREE again ! :cheeky: Not to mention the band of the apple watch is so sticky. I bought it so many years ago, it was weird not having it on. It felt like something was missing. 36044147_10216774588983972_5892455359267733504_n.jpg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool. But I’m tried to stalk your ring and I don’t see a thread but :love: and would love to see more pics of it!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The one I have on today in the watch pic, the papers are in the safety deposit box at the bank, but the one in my avatar pic I have the papers in my home safe and the center is GIA cert 5172344579. I wear it as a RHR since the halo stones are so big it is almost like a cluster ring.

I will add some pics later tonight though. I dont think I started a thread for any of the rings

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel the same way about my watch - it ties in two tone jewelry and seems to finish everything off. Your watch is very pretty - I know I would miss mine for that long!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frustratingly, they had to get the new crystal custom made to replace it so it took FOREVER but it is back finally!
Very nice watch!, yes in many cases they must custom make the crystal for vintage watches.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice watch!, yes in many cases they must custom make the crystal for vintage watches.

When I dropped if off they said it would be ready a week later! Every week I called and asked when it was going to be ready. I think I may have started to annoy them ROTF. When I called Thursday, they didn't need info from me, they just asked me if I wanted to call back in a few minutes so they could check on it or if I wanted them to call me back for the update. :o

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
When I called Thursday, they didn't need info from me, they just asked me if I wanted to call back in a few minutes so they could check on it or if I wanted them to call me back for the update. :o
Woah I hope they were joking around, otherwise that's kinda mean! If it's not going to be ready in a week they should've said so beforehand. Or at least let you know about any delays asap.

That's a very dainty and special piece, I've never seen anything like it! Enjoy having it back! :appl:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very cool. But I’m tried to stalk your ring and I don’t see a thread but :love: and would love to see more pics of it!

Nala, here are some pictures of the rings hanging out by the flowers this evening.

C3DDCA4C-4380-40E3-8F1A-C4ACC55BE8A5.jpeg

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
E3DAA50F-971F-4FAF-9B67-CB4B65016870.jpeg BAD0207E-5947-4EC2-BF7D-7DA64B7A20B7.jpeg 82D077A5-7124-401A-B5F4-A93A99DB9C32.jpeg 657F4673-EC83-4454-B21E-B78FB1507D55.jpeg

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We could do a theme thread where everyone can post some fun diamond sparkle pictures! Any suggestions for a theme/background?

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ha ha TKY, I usually wear white metals but I always have to have a piece that pulls all the colors together when I wear mixed gold pieces! Down to my glasses with gold trim which I cannot wear unless I have on a pendant with both white and yellow gold! Probably no one notices except for me! BTW, I love your watch!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

THUD!:kiss2:

and wow, LOVE your watch too! So glad you finally have it back with you.:appl: Looks so beautiful on your wrist.:love:

My crystal on my watch got cracked and I brought it to my jeweler to have it replaced BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY :eek2: . I have missed it like crazy. It was the piece that put what ever I wore together! If I wanted to wear yellow gold earrings and necklace and white gold rings, that was ok because the watch had both colors. Frustratingly, they had to get the new crystal custom made to replace it so it took FOREVER but it is back finally!
It is tri colored gold. The x is yellow, the squares are rose and white gold. I know it sounds crazy but when I am wearing it I can mix and match my metals on my rings without thinking they don't match . ( I know it sounds obsessive :oops2: DH thinks it is nuts and if I want 2 different types of gold to just wear them but whatever.) I have had to wear my apple watch for the last month and as crazy as it sounds all my jewelry had to be the same. I feel FREE again ! :cheeky: Not to mention the band of the apple watch is so sticky. I bought it so many years ago, it was weird not having it on. It felt like something was missing. 36044147_10216774588983972_5892455359267733504_n.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results