shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pearl Outlet - October Blowout

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

Has some interesting things.

Has anyone bought gem quality pearls from them? Better still does anyone have those and Freshadamas and know how they compare?

I''m very tempted!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 10:59:02 AM
Author:Gailey

Has anyone bought gem quality pearls from them? Better still does anyone have those and Freshadamas and know how they compare?

I''m very tempted!
The Pearl Outlet''s gem quality freshwaters are better in terms of roundness. However the luster on my AAA Pearl Paradise strand is better than Pearl Outlet''s gem quality.

I''m not as tempted to buy as I thought I would be
7.gif
I wanted tahitians .. sighs....

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Meh. Nothing''s really calling to me. I like the 100" white freshwater rope but not really in a buying mood.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I jumped to the web site as soon as I could and was a bit disappointed. Nothing was saying buy me, buy me.

That''s how I felt too. Once I saw the prices through... *ahem* ebay *ahem* I just couldn''t justify. Also, I am still disappointed with my last transaction through them.. so... *runs off to ebay*
10.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 11:09:11 AM
Author: brightlight

Date: 10/8/2009 10:59:02 AM
Author:Gailey

I''m very tempted!
The Pearl Outlet''s gem quality freshwaters are better in terms of roundness. However the luster on my AAA Pearl Paradise strand is better than Pearl Outlet''s gem quality.
Thanks Brightlight,

I''ve resisted temptation so far, and as Swedish Bean says, they are cheaper still on E-Bay. Maybe I''ll hold out for a while yet.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Nothing spoke to me either.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing for me either.

-A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results