shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pearl Outlet Monthly Special pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone ordered the pendant and received it? What are your thoughts on it? I have a pair of 7.5-8mm freshadamas on the way from PP in silver/rose undertone. Do you think this would match ok? Link is below.

http://www.thepearloutlet.com/servlet/ProductView?commodityID=41543&command=cp&supplierID=490

I haven't, but here is a picture so everyone knows which one you are talking about.

ETA, from the pictures, I would expect them to match pretty well. Not perfect, but I doubt anyone will be like, "LET ME SEE YOUR EARS! HA! YOUR OVERTONES DON'T MATCH!"

Please post pics when you get them!
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif

APWPD95MMAAA18K-med.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Very true Swedish Bean! Very true!

Oh I noticed one of your pendants in another pendant thread (your post dated in Sept 09). It is white gold with diamonds. It is beautiful! Where did you get that one?

I am new to pearls and once I looked at the Pearls forum I was hooked! Like I said, I ordered my first set of 7.5-8mm freshadama studs. They should be in any day now. I can''t wait! But then I noticed the pendants. I am not sure if I am ready for a strand of pearls yet but I''m thinking my next purchase may be a pendant!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I am having a hard time posting your pearl pendant I am referring to. If you don''t mind reposting it here, that would be great!

hmm I am not sure which ones you are talking about??

Recently I''ve lost a diamond pendant though and a pair of pearl earrings..
38.gif
still need to replace the diamond pendant but I''ve been having too much fun with pearls :D

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear you lost some pieces. That sucks.
8.gif

This is the pearl pendant I was referring to.

pearlpendant2010.jpg

Oh yes! That is a chuyun piece- the center is a cz
28.gif

I haven't even worn it yet
12.gif
12.gif
too many other things to wear
12.gif
11.gif

I've checked the stone and I had the intentions of replacing it with a small diamond, but I don't think it would hold, so I might just give it to my mom and get one re-made... not sure. it was a really good price though, and does the job. But I really prefer diamonds. lol

Have you decided on the pendant yet?

ETA... can you combine the 10% offer with the pendant? I think it's a better deal if you can.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Is the 10% a promo code at TPO? I only know about the 14% off at PP. But I just went to the TPO website and it looks like they literally just changed their monthly special to earrings. Pendant is no longer there. Geez louise...

LOL... isn''t that how it goes!

If you sign up for their email alerts they will send you a one time offer code for 10% anything... and It lasts 30 or 90 days or something like that.

It''s a pretty good deal!

Thanks for posting that it changed! I just bought the earrings...
12.gif

Their vday special/ sale had 9-10mm AAA for $165, and these were AA+ 8-9mm for $125 ($112.50 after coupon)... so, I just decided to go for them.

SO, THANK YOU for posting :razz: (and that completely just took away all of the savings I got from my FF necklace strand)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Well I am glad you got a good deal!

I guess that pendant wasn''t meant to be. I am going to wait and see my studs that I ordered first to get an idea of what sized pendant I would want anyways. I was going to try to loop the pendant in with my Valentine''s present, but in retrospect I think i spent enough of mula between the studs and a pink Burberry scarf!!!
31.gif

Once I get everything in, I will post pics.

Nice chatting with you Swedish Bean!

Date: 2/8/2010 9:18:35 PM
Author: lizzyann01
Is the 10% a promo code at TPO? I only know about the 14% off at PP. But I just went to the TPO website and it looks like they literally just changed their monthly special to earrings. Pendant is no longer there. Geez louise...

If you follow this link directly, the item is still showing up and I was still able to add it to my shopping cart...

Linky

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the pearl world! It is infectious! LOL! I hope it works out that you can still get that pendant as that is a great price especially for 18k gold. It will look gorgeous with your freshadamas! Can''t wait to see them!!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Ok so I am glad that link works. One question for you...do you like the Pearl Paradise Pendant below or the TPO Monthly sale one better? I actually am leaning towards the TPO one. I think it is a better value too because it is akoya and 18kg. Let me know what you think.

pppendant168910.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Oh thought I should mention, I would be doing white gold. The one from PP is a freshadama and would be $168 before the 14% off discount for a 9-10mm size. The TPO one is 9.5mm and would be $175 before the 10% off. Both are set in 18kg. What do you think of that pearl size for a pendant. I am a pearl newbie so I don't want to get anything that I can't wear daily. Good news is that my 7.5-8mm freshadama studs are set to arrive tomorrow so I will hold that up and see how the size looks on a pendant!

OOOh... I''ve looked at those too and those are lovely!

I think I prefer TPO one because the bale/ looks a bit different than the norm... however, i do like the box chain on the PP one.

I would order both
3.gif
Then return one
5.gif

And I def do not think that the 9-10 range is too big! I bet it''ll be just perfect!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 3:52:01 PM
Author: swedish bean
OOOh... I''ve looked at those too and those are lovely!

I think I prefer TPO one because the bale/ looks a bit different than the norm... however, i do like the box chain on the PP one.

I would order both
3.gif
Then return one
5.gif

And I def do not think that the 9-10 range is too big! I bet it''ll be just perfect!

Agreed!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results