shape
carat
color
clarity

The Other Jake''s Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I can''t believe you are THAT romantic and you are only 22. Congratulations! What a nice story.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fastastic!!! Congrats!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. You did such an amazing job! Congratulations! Someone really needs to tell my guy to have someone waiting with a camera.
2.gif
Are you glad you waited? =)

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful proposal! I''m happy for you and your FI!! Congratulations!
36.gif

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
How wonderful!!!! I am so glad that it turned out perfect!!! Congratulations and what a beautiful ring!!!
30.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
It sounds just perfect, you two could not look more happy :) Congratulations again!!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! This is the cutest proposal ever. Many 32 or 42 year old men could learn a thing or two from you at 22!!!! Congratulations!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! So wonderful! I''m so glad you were able to stick to your original plan even with all the pressure once you got the ring! It was just perfect and you both look so happy!

And might I add that giving her wedding magazines for the beach was such an awesome touch! That was just so thoughtful! That''s what every newly engaged girl wants in her hands asap and being on an island would have made that very hard! Kudos to you!

Congrats to both of you!!! And get her over to the brides section!

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Awwwwww~ what''s more perfect than a propasal by the beach?
Good job, Jake.

Congrats~~ you 2 make such cute couple!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results