shape
carat
color
clarity

The Original

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
Often imitated, never equalled.

www tiffany com 2.jpg

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
Not all the Tiffany rings look as perfect. This was my Tiffany ring from the side, just to see the stamp...

TiffSide.jpg

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
This is the same ring from the top, through a 10X loupe. As an aside, this is not the ring purchased originally, but after resetting in a new "Tiffany Classic" setting, by Tiffany in New York. After a little conversation, the manager did admit that it didn't look like the ones they had in the case and attributed it to the style of the benchman. If someone had shown me this, I would have thought it was a bad copy, except for the fact that I was holding the receipt.

An initial replacement they offered after a few repairs gone wrong, (a ring already set in a Tiffany branch somewhere in the U.S.) had a crooked stone, due to one very short prong, and two prongs not touching the stone. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of this.

TiffTop.jpg

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, this is the picture that I meant to post in the one above. You can see the general idea with the prongs.

TiffTopMag.jpg

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
This is my ring now and I'm so glad it looks the way it does! I will say that the one area where Tiffany remains unequalled (as of yet) is the website design, and great picture ads (I'm thinking of some Christmas ads I saw, one of a little girl looking in Tiffany's window, and another of a lady and a man ice skating).

SC1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results