Gorgeous! She’s a keeper for sure!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stone is stunning!! Big and beautiful

Love the setting and band you have chosen for it. What a perfect look

dreamscape

Rough_Rock
Driven out of lurkerdom to comment on how lovely your stone is! So gorgeous. And may I ask the model number of your Stuller setting? I think it's honestly one of my favorites I've ever encountered, so fluid and elegant.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Utterly drool worthy & just amazing! And I love the setting you’ve chosen, prongs & all. Simple, classy perfection :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! congrats! :clap:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm usually a MRB fan, but your ring is stunning and totally envy worthy! May you look at it with happiness every time it catches your eye!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@iluvshinythings. Hello there! Your entire ring is beautiful and the diamond is uh-mazing. I say that from experience lol :lol:
I especially like that picture in the Target parking lot. I’m pretty sure I’ve done the exact same thing (and in Costco, Home Depot, the list goes on.)
I know you were concerned about the SI1, but it is off to the side and kind of clear colored (I’m sure there is some professional term for it that I don’t know!) even the jewelers were surprised at its rating.
I’m a bit O/C so I kinda liked having a “beauty mark” to orient the diamond, because I always wore it in a certain direction on my hand. My eyes are bad, so I needed to loupe her to do so.
I’m not royalty but am the “queen” in my family lol, I feel related to you in some cosmic way! Enjoy your beautiful ring!:love::wavey:

I'm glad you approve and you are right about the diamond being uh-mazing!

I think the pics Grace had on her website were magnified and made her beauty mark look worse than it is. Truthfully, I have never spent this much money on anything other than cars and real estate and really didn't want to screw it up so I worried a lot.

I think we're cosmically connected too! We certainly do have the same taste in bling! (and where to enjoy it)

Beautiful.

Thank you very much!

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Thank you! I love, love, love your setting!

Such a beautiful stone and the size is amazing on you!!! Congratulations on a wonderful upgrade!

Thank you! I love the size too and never dreamed I'd have such a great last upgrade.

Simply beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy.

Thank you!

Whoa. She’s gorgeous and flashy and certainly makes her presence known. Congratulations on finding your HG. Wear and enjoy her in good health.

Thank you! I think she's flashy and have caught my co-workers staring at my finger a lot!

Beautiful ring and I love the simplicity of the setting that lets the diamond speak! Enjoy that beauty!

Thank you! I've never had such a simple setting and I feel like I missed out before.

Gorgeous!!!! Beautiful stone! (Now to go see what @mol42's upgrade is!)

Thank you! Your six prong setting and gorgeous OEC were inspiring!

Wow! So gorgeous! Congrats!

Thank you!

WOW! What a beauty! She’s glorious :love: huge and sparkly af! Thank you for all the lovely pictures

Thank you! I have a feeling there will be more pics! Everyone else has flowers and stuff and I have the Target parking lot. LOL

Gorgeous! She’s a keeper for sure!

Thank you! I think my itch has been scratched and I'll keep this one!

Your stone is stunning!! Big and beautiful

Love the setting and band you have chosen for it. What a perfect look

Thank you! I forgot to mention the band has "The Luckiest" engraved in it. I walked down the aisle to the instrumental version of that song and I certainly do feel lucky to be with my spouse and to have my rings.

Driven out of lurkerdom to comment on how lovely your stone is! So gorgeous. And may I ask the model number of your Stuller setting? I think it's honestly one of my favorites I've ever encountered, so fluid and elegant.

Welcome to PS! The model is #122118. The band is #51228. I'm really happy with the look, price and quality.

Wow! Utterly drool worthy & just amazing! And I love the setting you’ve chosen, prongs & all. Simple, classy perfection :love:

Thank you! I do feel like I drool on her a bit. Luckily I have some of Erica's cleaner to wipe it off.

Beautiful ring! congrats! :clap:

Thanks DF!

I'm usually a MRB fan, but your ring is stunning and totally envy worthy! May you look at it with happiness every time it catches your eye!

Thank you for your kind words and wishes!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow. What a stunner! I love the setting too! Stullers really knocking it out of the park these days.

Congrats! Wear her in good health!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW WOW WOW.. this is perfect! congratulations and a beautiful setting for this monster of a stone!!! LOVE IT.

Irishsparkles

Rough_Rock
E10DDD44-B08F-4F5C-90D2-45790F15F38D.jpeg Oh wow beautiful. Beautiful setting also. I have the same Stuller setting but my diamond is set too high I think. Did you ask the jeweler to set it low? I thought my ring would be set similar to yours. I wonder if I could have them set it lower without ruining the setting.

cottoncandy

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness... so I actually had my eye on this stone — I found it when it was already on hold, and I begged Grace to let me know if it was ever released. I’d never such a beautiful diamond before.

When she told me it was officially sold, I almost cried lol. But I am so happy it’s in good hands! Congratulations @iluvshinythings ! It looks gorgeous on you!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous OEC!!! Congrats on your new ring!!

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Love the simple elegance of the split shank. You should add her to the Stuller thread!

I make up stories in my head for my own amusement, but I swear I look just like I'm thinking about an important work issue while I do so.

LOL!! :razz:

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
An absolute stunner of a diamond. I adore the simplicity of the setting, and the band you chose as a mate. This is a perfect example of what can be achieved when we resist the urge to gild the lily. (haha!)
Enjoy your beauty! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone, congrats!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! I absolutely love your stone, and the setting you chose is timeless and just lets that gorgeous stone sing! :love: Congratulations and enjoy your new treasure!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow. What a stunner! I love the setting too! Stullers really knocking it out of the park these days.

Congrats! Wear her in good health!

Thank you! I really am impressed with Stuller!

WOW WOW WOW.. this is perfect! congratulations and a beautiful setting for this monster of a stone!!! LOVE IT.

Thank you! She looks like a big, fat monster to me too. (in a good way)

E10DDD44-B08F-4F5C-90D2-45790F15F38D.jpeg Oh wow beautiful. Beautiful setting also. I have the same Stuller setting but my diamond is set too high I think. Did you ask the jeweler to set it low? I thought my ring would be set similar to yours. I wonder if I could have them set it lower without ruining the setting.

Your diamond looks gorgeous in the setting. It's so clear! Grace's jeweler set mine and I asked for the prongs to be dainty, I think Grace probably asked for it to be set lower too. It looks like there's plenty of room for your diamond to be set lower, but I'm not an expert.

Oh my goodness... so I actually had my eye on this stone — I found it when it was already on hold, and I begged Grace to let me know if it was ever released. I’d never such a beautiful diamond before.

When she told me it was officially sold, I almost cried lol. But I am so happy it’s in good hands! Congratulations @iluvshinythings ! It looks gorgeous on you!

I'm sorry you missed out! I had the same thing happen to me several times, but then I found this one. Keep looking and you'll find yours too!

Gorgeous OEC!!! Congrats on your new ring!!

Thank you very much!

What a beauty! Love the simple elegance of the split shank. You should add her to the Stuller thread!
LOL!! :razz:

I will do that. I'll have to check that thread out.

An absolute stunner of a diamond. I adore the simplicity of the setting, and the band you chose as a mate. This is a perfect example of what can be achieved when we resist the urge to gild the lily. (haha!)
Enjoy your beauty! :appl:

I'm so bad about gilding the lily but you are so right.

Gorgeous stone, congrats!!!

Thank you!

What a beauty! I absolutely love your stone, and the setting you chose is timeless and just lets that gorgeous stone sing! :love: Congratulations and enjoy your new treasure!

Thank you! She is a treasure and I am enjoying her!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a beauty! :love: The diamond is glorious and looks perfect in that setting. Your pictures are really good too. Congratulations on your stunning new ring!!! :appl:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just love new diamonds! So gorgeous! Congratulations on your beauty!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@iluvshinythings She is a stunner. Hopefully you’re enjoying her. Can you remind me what your ring size is? Thank you.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How on Earth I missed this thread, I do not know... soooo beautiful!!! This pic just kills me... perfection!!
img_3469-2-jpg.656700

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@iluvshinythings, what is the diameter and what is your finger size? This looks HUGE!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I missed this too! What a fireball of light! She is so gorgeous!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@iluvshinythings can you post a photo that shows the fluorescence? I loved the photo that Grace took of your stone here:

3BFEAC2D-EBBD-463C-A9E8-D04E78302B19.jpeg

I'll try to take a pic and post it. I'm fascinated by fluoro and she gives off a blue glow in bright sunlight.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@iluvshinythings can you post a photo that shows the fluorescence? I loved the photo that Grace took of your stone here:

3BFEAC2D-EBBD-463C-A9E8-D04E78302B19.jpeg
I snapped a couple of pics using a UV flashlight this morning.
IMG_4692.jpg
IMG_4731_profile_2.jpg

IMG_4089_sun_glow.jpg
The last pic is the blue glow I see sometimes in bright sunlight.

Attachments

• IMG_4731_profile_2.jpg
    IMG_4731_profile_2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4089_sun_glow.jpg
    IMG_4089_sun_glow.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 20

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I love the simplicity of the setting and the curved band. And that glow makes her extra-special! Wear away and sparkle on!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Commenting on this older thread after seeing your comment to my latest post. It is a gorgeous stone! It looks perfect on your hand! I am very curious though about the setting you originally wanted to put it in. Will you post a picture???

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results