shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

I see the last one clearly! Out of curiosity, how long after you took the test did you snap the picture? I remember early on with my wondfo bfp it was obvious at the 4-5 min mark so it was "legitimate" vs an evap but at the 10-15 minute mark it was quite a bit darker. I held onto all of them for days! DH wouldn't go near the medicine cabinet!! :lol:

I'll be stalking this thread for your FRER update, good luck!!!!! ::)

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

About 15 minutes for the last pic I posted. I stared at it FOREVER willing it to get darker! It didn't help that it was 4 in the morning and I couldn't get decent light :lol:

Ok, update later!!!

split_shank

Shiny_Rock

I got a blinking :)) on my CBE today! Maybe I'm not as broken as I thought. Sure got me thinking about maybe giving it a whirl this month... :Up_to_something: but I will try to just wing it and not let emotions get in the way of the big picture of waiting til next month. They sure knew what they were doing when they designed those things. Well played CBE, well played.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

split_shank - I say go for it!!! :mrgreen:

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock

Missy, I see all of them :appl: :appl:

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Missy, I notice it most clearly in the last one you posted. A line is a line, but keep posting positive tests because I love to see them. I'm sure your stomach is doing backflips with excitement!

S_S, I say go with your gut. I always found it hard to restrain when I knew I was ovulating. I felt like it was a lost opportunity, even when I knew I wasn't ready to try. We probably aren't a good group to talk you off the ledge of TTC, we are enablers :)

Tammy, I still have my + pregnancy tests from 8 dpo to 18 dpo...I tested every day, multiple times a day. I can't bear to throw them out!

AFM, I think I'm ovulating today and I'm frustrated because I turned D down last night (he seems gung-ho about TTC) because I had an awful day. I'll be sure to make it up to him tonight, but really wish I'd taken the opportunity. I guess my "relaxed" approach isn't feeling so relaxed all of a sudden.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

NewEnglandLady|1369840328|3455685 said:
Tammy, I still have my + pregnancy tests from 8 dpo to 18 dpo...I tested every day, multiple times a day. I can't bear to throw them out!

I still have mine as well!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

amc80|1369849504|3455751 said:
NewEnglandLady|1369840328|3455685 said:

I still have mine as well!

No way, really? That's too funny. DH pretty much staged an intervention and made me throw all of mine away because I was taking about 5 tests a day the week after I found I was pregnant and freaking out that they weren't getting darker fast enough.

Missy, I bet you'll get a more obvious line on a FRER, but the fact that you are repeatedly seeing those faint lines means that you are indeed pregnant. Sticky dust headed your way, Lady! So happy for you!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

I still have my tests from 12, 14, and 16dpo!

“Rainbow Baby” is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn’t mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope. :halo:

579441_10150311239879949_587743985_n.jpg

575468_10150311243134949_1018418577_n.jpg

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Those lines are a beautiful sight, Missy!

And I just love your little saying and the onesies. Your little rainbow baby has an angel watching over him or her already!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Sosososososo happy for you!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Missy, that line is as clear as day! I'm so, so happy for you. A huge congratulations and lots of sticky dust to you, my dear.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks ladies!!!! I can't believe this is real. I found the onesies online. I haven't ordered anything yet, just borrowed the pictures. I had to alter the name to say "Blake", because it had another boy's name on it. I used my wonderful Microsoft Paint skills on that one!

dani13

Ideal_Rock

OMG, Missy!!!!!! :appl: I'm so thrilled for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Missy, you are definitely preggo! Congrats mama, and I absolutely love that angel onesie! I'm so happy for you!
And actually, I have a little gift for you, but I have no idea how to send it to you! Umm... Any ideas?

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Hmm can we give email addresses on here?

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Missy, I'm SO excited for you!!!!! ::) Thats an awesome line for 12-13 DPO! Regarding email, they don't allow us to share private info on the board. Your best bet is to set up a loupe troop listing since it's free. S&I might even already have one. That's how I got some stuff to brightspot. :)

Woohoo! This makes my day. :bigsmile:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock

YAY MISSY! :appl: I've been following along silently and rooting for you ever since you jumped back into TTC! I'm sending truckloads of dust your way for a sticky bean!!! Blake will most certainly be watching over you, his daddy, and his baby brother/sister! Fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Missy, this is wonderful news! Huge congrats & hugs to you. Your little one definitely has an guardian angel in heaven.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you ladies!!!!!! I told my husband tonight. He texted me and said he was at the cemetery so I went there to meet him after work. The pic attached is how I told him. He was pretty much speechless!

cam00437.jpg

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Aww Missy, that note is so sweet! And how perfect that you told him at Blake's grave too.
Like Tammy said, PS won't let you put your email here so we have to figure out a different way. I don't know what site Tammy was talking about though. Are you FB friends with anyone I would happen to know? Haha, weird question.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

No, Im not friends with anyone from here. Hmmm now what?

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Hmm, not sure. Maybe you can post your email here for a bit and then edit the post to remove it?

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock

Missy- I too have been following your story and been rooting for you from the side-lines. Congrats to you and your DH! I'm sending truck loads of sticky dust to you and that little bean! Hugs!!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

Wooo! Congrats missy! Yayaya! So excited for you.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: MISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you! What an amazing gift! Best wishes and I know that Blake is smiling down on you. Your note/way of telling DH is so, so precious!

I imagine that this is a bittersweet road, but hope that it is mostly sweet and that your family is able to cherish old memories and build new ones.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

tammy77|1369882423|3456095 said:
http://loupetroop.com/ :)) You have to sign up but it's pretty easy!
Okay, I signed up. Let me know when you sign up, Missy.
I sent you a message, Tammy. :)

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

Missy, I am so happy for you! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

S&I|1369886107|3456136 said:
tammy77|1369882423|3456095 said:
http://loupetroop.com/ :)) You have to sign up but it's pretty easy!
Okay, I signed up. Let me know when you sign up, Missy.
I sent you a message, Tammy. :)

Responded! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results