shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Congrats April, that's a BFP! My FRERs were really decent by the time my cheapies looked like that. When will you take the other test?

April20

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Thanks AMC! I'm thinking I will do the FRER on Monday, which will be 13DPO. I'm going to do another IC tomorrow for grins and giggles. I'm really surprised how visible the line is for 9DPO, especially on a IC.

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock

April20|1417123578|3791391 said:
Thanks AMC! I'm thinking I will do the FRER on Monday, which will be 13DPO. I'm going to do another IC tomorrow for grins and giggles. I'm really surprised how visible the line is for 9DPO, especially on a IC.

Congrats April!! That looks great for 9DPO! I had a pack of internet cheapies and they didn't show a line until 15 DPO or something (dollar store ones showed on 8 or 9DPO).

Keep posting those pics - it is exciting to see!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats, April!!!! How is keeping this news a secret going for you??? I could never do it!

April20

Ideal_Rock

I said I was goin to hold off until Monday for the FRER. Yeah. Right. Delusional much?

Here is 10DPO. Line is there, but I can't decide if it's a decent line for 10DPO. I'm gun-shy after the CP two cycles ago. That's part of why I'm keeping it to myself.

img_6138.jpg

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations April!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's a nice looking line, April!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

April20|1417181857|3791661 said:
I said I was goin to hold off until Monday for the FRER. Yeah. Right. Delusional much?

Here is 10DPO. Line is there, but I can't decide if it's a decent line for 10DPO. I'm gun-shy after the CP two cycles ago. That's part of why I'm keeping it to myself.

Looks pretty freaking good! You could keep checking and wait a few days after AF is due to make sure it's not another chemical, just for peace of mind. Sticky dust! :appl:

April20

Ideal_Rock

Thanks guys! I went back and looked at the "line" pic I posted from my CP and this is better. I've decided to quit temping. It honestly gives me too much anxiety thinking it will drop. So let's all hope this sticks!!!!

We are on our way to Nashville today- my gfather is in the hospital and I want to see him. He's stabilized and they know the issue now, so that's great. We're just doing an overnight and are planning to hit a nice restaurant. We never get to stay in the city when we go up there. My family is about 45 mins out and we always stay there, which means we never get to "play". So while I hate why we're headed up, I'm happy to have a little fun time while there. And it will keep my mind off things.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats April on BFP!

April20

Ideal_Rock

Okay, I'm feeling a little more confident. I did another IC this morning to compare to the last one. Here's 9DPO vs 12DPO. I love seeing the lines get darker.

I've got one last FRER. I'm going to bust it out tomorrow I think.

img_6169.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lookin great! :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

One week away from predicted O date. I've been having issues with my sinuses (chronic sinusitis and polyps) so I'm taking mucinex for the next week to help drain them. I figured it couldn't hurt with my CM either so bonus for me. I also bought preseed so we'll be trying that too. Just gearing up for O!

April20

Ideal_Rock

Asscherhalo_lover|1417539797|3793908 said:
One week away from predicted O date. I've been having issues with my sinuses (chronic sinusitis and polyps) so I'm taking mucinex for the next week to help drain them. I figured it couldn't hurt with my CM either so bonus for me. I also bought preseed so we'll be trying that too. Just gearing up for O!

What did you decide on the Fertilitea?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm skipping it this month to see what happens on my own. If this month is wacky I'll be back on it next month. Here's hoping that won't be necessary :D

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock

Hello TTC! I'm officially joining your thread :) after my epic 82 day cycle we decided we might as well start TTC as it might take a while! i had an ultrasound where the sonographer said straight away i had PCOS but that it did look like id just ovulated, but then i went back to my GP and she says still inconclusive wether i have PCOS. so now i have a referral to an OBGYN who i will hopefully call for an appt tomorrow find out what the hell is going on. also need to make an appt with a psychologist to help get over my IV/blood test phobia since they are very likely in my future.

Congrats April :) its been a week since your last update how are you going?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Welcome HP! I think April has mostly moved on to the JBP thread and we are pretty much alone over here as we were in planning, lol. I'm glad that you have been able to take steps towards figuring out what you need to have a baby and a healthy cycle, best of luck at the appointments!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I know I'm talking to myself but I got my positive OPK! Wish me luck and a temp spike!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Asscherhalo_lover|1418145788|3798287 said:
I know I'm talking to myself but I got my positive OPK! Wish me luck and a temp spike!
Good luck!

I'm just lurking while we're on ttc hiatus.

April20

Ideal_Rock

Asscherhalo_lover|1418145788|3798287 said:

Yay on the + OPK! I hope you get your temp spike!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock

Good luck AHL!

Welcome HP and good luck to you too!

I'm still here. After no luck in October we took November off. At the beginning of the month I was under a ton of work stress, having panic attacks, and didn't want to add in the chance of getting KU to that until it was under control. Feeling much better now and expecting to O this weekend so back in the game.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Finally got my temp spike today! Here's to the TWW!

April20

Ideal_Rock

Asscherhalo_lover|1418398312|3800063 said:
Finally got my temp spike today! Here's to the TWW!

Yay!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The TWW is over, AF started last night and is full force today. I'm actually relieved to not be pregnant. I spent the last 6 days in the hospital having CT, MRI, lumbar puncture, and who knows what meds pumped into me. All is well enough for now and I'm not seriously ill but I was very worried about being pregnant. Whew, on to the next month!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gearing up for BD week! We've been hitting -2 and -3 these last two cycles so this time we are adjusting things a bit to aim for -1 and O day. Predicted O is one week away so it's time to get busy! Here's for some new year luck!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

AHL, good luck. Sorry to hear you were sick. I hope this is your cycle! Sounds like you have a good plan.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Positive OPK came early this month at CD11! I usually ovulate after 2 days of positive OPK so that would put me at most likely CD13 for ovulation. Bases are covered for today, gotta see if we can muster up the energy for the next two! Wish us luck!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Asscherhalo_lover|1419534046|3807643 said:
The TWW is over, AF started last night and is full force today. I'm actually relieved to not be pregnant. I spent the last 6 days in the hospital having CT, MRI, lumbar puncture, and who knows what meds pumped into me. All is well enough for now and I'm not seriously ill but I was very worried about being pregnant. Whew, on to the next month!
Well I'm sorry to hear that your on to next month, bit I'm glad its nothing too serious :appl:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Asscherhalo_lover|1420345707|3811578 said:
Positive OPK came early this month at CD11! I usually ovulate after 2 days of positive OPK so that would put me at most likely CD13 for ovulation. Bases are covered for today, gotta see if we can muster up the energy for the next two! Wish us luck!
Good luck! Hope this one is a winner for you.

I'm just waiting for CD1 so we can jump back into 2015 TTC.

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock

glad to hear you are feeling better AHL

stephbolt did you have any luck in december?

welcome back baby monster :)

its full steam ahead for us :) my cycle is still all kinds of wack so i have no idea when i will ovulate, i've been using opk's and have yet to get a positive and have just started temping. i'm not sure how accurate temping will be as my sleep tends to be quite disruptive in the mornings i toss and turn alot. so we're just doing it as much as possible and crossing our fingers, i think DH is shocked that he can get it whenever he wants now. I do have an appt with an OBGYN for Jan 28 which will be good if im still having trouble with my cycle.

also we both quit smoking just before xmas. sometimes i find this easy but today was my first day back at work and it was very difficult. i keep telling DH, we're not doing it for us we're doing it for the little people!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results