The Official TTC Thread!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

My bad...I'm CD 14 today! :cheeky:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Ladies, I got the call already and my beta more than doubled from Monday. It went from 705 to 1579. I am writing in tears of joy. I am greatly humbled and feel emotionally overwhelmed by this unbelievable news that I have been waiting almost a year for. Thank you ladies so much for your support and encouragement to get me thru this tough year of ups and downs. I really am hopeful that this is the one for me. I have an ultrasound scheduled for 12/5. And until then I am going to try and relax and enjoy this moment.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock

Lizzy, I'm so very happy for you. What wonderful news for the most wonderful time of the year! (well, in my opinion anyway :wink2: ) You must be just so excited!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

Yayyyy, Lizzyann :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Lizzy, so SO excited for you!!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats Lizzy!! I am so happy for you!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations Lizzy! :appl: Amazing news. Sounds like you are in a great place for a very healthy pregnancy. It will be Dec 5 before you know it!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Oh Lizzy I can't tell you how happy I am for you! I'm sitting here at my desk crying happy tears for you my dear. You absolutely deserve to enjoy this moment, I can't wait for your 12/5 update too!! SO happy!!!! :appl:

amc80

Ideal_Rock

It's 9:28am.

I was told by my boss I could leave at noon and get a start on the holiday.

In less than 48 hours I'll be on a plane for Florida...for my WEDDING. Then I get to cruise for a WEEK!

I'm on CD16 and sould be Oing any time now. BDing has been perfectly scheduled. I have burning O pains as I type this.

Needless to say, I can't see myself doing getting a whole lot done today. I'm a bit....distracted.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

GOOD LUCK AMC!!! Yes, this is an all caps occasion, both for your wedding and for catching that egg this month! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Ladies, thank you all so much!

AMC, good luck and enjoy your wedding and honeymoon!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Yay Lizzy, I'm so happy for you!!! With the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving, 12/5 will be here in no time!

AMC, happy wedding week! Have fun on the cruise too! I'm sure everything will be amazing.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Awww thanks guys. I'm so excied about everything. I'm not sure if I'll be on here after today (boy I wish PS had a mobile site!), but I'll miss you guys! Someone will have to give me a quick recap of everything I miss. Hopefully I come back to a full board of BFPs!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Just checking in from my lurking and wanted to say congratulations to you LIzzy, how amazing you must feel right now!!!! :D

And also good luck to you AMC. I hope your wedding day is everything you hoped for and you enjoy your cruise as well! :razz:

choro72

Brilliant_Rock

Way to go Lizzy!!!

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock

Yay Lizzy!!! :appl: :appl: This is such amazing news! I pray this is your little one.

Have a happy wedding week AMC!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Lizzy, couldn’t be happier for you that the good news keeps coming. So thankful your little turkey is growing strong! Sending you oodles of sticky dust! You deserve this!

amc, have a fantastic wedding and honeymoon! Hopefully you will be carrying a stowaway along afterall! Can’t wait to hear all about the festivities!

Prana, good luck this cycle! I hope lefty produced a good little egg! Weird to know exactly which ovary it came from, isn't it?!

JGator, I hope you’re right that you ovulated this weekend. Thinking of you lady. I know this is not how you wanted things to be, but I’m really pulling for you to get another BFP very soon. I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving and time with your in-laws.

Jen, dust for good SA results! It must be so hard to have to wait. I’m glad your doctor is going to be proactive next cycle. I’ve always heard that LP spotting can be caused by inadequate follicular development, so hopefully the meds will do the trick for you!

Bright, definitely looks like you’ve entered the 2WW. Crossing my fingers you are able to tolerate the metformin. And I’m glad you at least have someone to confide in. I tend to be a bit of an oversharer with my family, so I’m surprised I held out as long as I did. At least we all have this site to share our experiences!

AFM, I used on OPK this morning, and it was nearly positive. I started to get worried that I would O before my appointment on Friday, and after watching a show about quintuplets on TLC last night, I didn’t want to take any changes with BD’ing before I knew how many follicles we are dealing with. So I went in and had an ultrasound this afternoon. She said there was only one dominant follicle and it’s on my right (which is also the side that the tube was initially not open). She said it's possible I may release another one because they've got a few days to go. She doesn’t think I’ll ovulate until Friday or Saturday. We’re going to just try it the natural route again this cycle, and if it doesn’t work, I will increase clomid to 50 mg, do a trigger, and possibly an IUI next cycle. So, we shall see. I feel good and think we are getting closer. Fingers crossed.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Let’s hope we all have BFPs or babies to be grateful for next year!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks MP! Good luck to you as well! Sounds like you are optimistic!

dani13

Ideal_Rock

YAY, Lizzy, I'm so so happy for you!!!! I'm hoping and praying that this is it for you!!! :appl: :appl:

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Lizzy, I was so thrilled to hear your news today!! Bake, little bean, bake! Feeling so happy & positive for you.

Prana, it definitely looks like you might have O'd yesterday. Keep us posted on your temps.

Jgator, looks like we might be cycle buddies. And we're car shopping (in DC) this weekend too! What type of car are you looking at? Good luck!

Jen, thank you for your very kind post. I have to say, it made me well up a bit. I hope I'll make a good mom someday if I'm afforded the opportunity. It's been a pretty rough road since going off bc. I hope it's not too much longer.
My DH's SA results took a couple of weeks to come in (though not sure if that was how long it took at the lab or if the doc's office just took their time reporting the results.)
I'm glad your doc is being so proactive with you. I don't know much about why only one ovary would be polycystic. My doc didn't show me my ultrasound photos. I hope the new med helps for you & that your DH's SA results come in soon & with a good report.

amc, happy wedding! Enjoy every minute & we can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

MP, yeah, I don't know what I would do without you PS ladies. I almost confided in my Gran tonight (she & I are very close), but don't want the situation to get out to the rest of my family. I also don't want to worry her. But maybe I'll reconsider over the next couple of days.
I have very high hopes for your newly opened right tube & its follie this month! It sounds like you have a solid plan for next month (if needed), but I have a really good feeling that this might be your cycle! Fingers & toes are crossed for you, dear.

AFM, I'm at my family's place early for Thanksgiving after a ridiculous drive yesterday (it took twice as long as it usually does!) My temp went up this morning & FF gave me crosshairs today for an O date of Saturday. I'm on day 3 with the metformin & it seems to be more tolerable than last time (fingers crossed.)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope we can be thankful for what we have & will all have even more to be thankful for in the coming months. :))

Prana

Brilliant_Rock

Bright I hope you had a nice early Thanksgiving! Traffic was TERRIBLE yesterday, wasn't it? I had such a hard time getting to and from work. It was smooth sailing today thought! Glad you got your crosshairs!! Hopefully the metformin will do it's trick and be a little easier on you this time around. And we will be in our 2WW together, although you are a few days ahead of me!

My temp was up a smidge this morning, but I didn't get my usual spike yet...it's only gone up to the 97.5 range from the 97.2 range. Usually it goes up to the 97.7 range after I O. So maybe I'm currently trying to O???

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37bf0c

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Hey, Prana! :wavey: I'm glad we can be 2WW buddies! Your chart looks great! It definitely looks like a post-O spike to me, though that's an interesting point about the lower temps.

I'm on day 4 of the metformin. I'm going to try not to overindulge on the Thanksgiving feast as I suspect too much eating can trigger more side effects.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :wavey:

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Bright,

I was on metformin for a while a few years ago and I can attest to the whole "side effects will be worse if you eat rich food" problem. :(( Maybe bring along some Imodium or something to help you be a little less worried about it?

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving! 8)

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Hi guys! Well, we are all packed and the taxi will be here in 12 hours. So excited I can't even stand it. also my temp went up this morning so it looks like I ovulated yesterday, despite the negative digi. The other opks were positive though. We ended up BDing on O day, O-1, O-3 and O-5 so timing wise we are in good shape. Hope you all had. Great thanksgiving!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Amc, I'm so excited for you!! Have a wonderful wedding & cruise & here's hoping you return with a little stowaway. :bigsmile:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!!!!

AMC-Have a great wedding!!!

LIzzy-I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! Hope the bean is sticky and keeps growing growing growing!!!!

MP-hope that this cycle is it!

bright, hope that you have a great Thanksgiving an that things start to work out for you!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock

Have fun AMC! And I hope you come home happily married with a stowaway in tow!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

AFM, I'm in the TWW :???: FF gave me solid crosshairs this morning!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37bf0c

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock

Just checking in on everyone - been lurking around and sending everyone happy thoughts and sticky dust!

Lizzy, I am overjoyed for you! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations!

MP, SO glad that you are getting closer to that BFP. Wishing you lots of dust and hugs... 8)

Congrats to amc - enjoy your wedding and honeymoon! :love:

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Bella, hey, lady! How are you doing? Hope you had a good Thanksgiving--the first one with your little B. ::) Did you travel or stay in the city? Have you found a RE yet?

JGator, any luck car shopping?

Prana, your chart looks great! Happy 2WW to you. :wink2:

Mannequin, good to see you, lady! Hope you're well.

tammy, thanks for the advice on the metformin/rich foods. I tried to go easy yesterday. ;))

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! :wavey:

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

AMC, wanted to wish you a wonderful wedding!

Lizzy, I'm just so excited for you. Your post definitely made me choke up.

Bright, thanks for the well-wishes. Ridiculous that your DH's SA took 2 weeks to come back. It's frustrating because they have to do the testing right away but then we are stuck waiting for results. Hm, seems lots about this TTC process can be frustrating. Glad to hear you are tolerating the metformin a little better.

MP, that's interesting what you said about the LP spotting possibly being due to inadequate follicular development... if that were the case I don't think the medicine I'm trying this month will be much of a help. Lysteda is non-hormonal and typically used to help with very heavy periods. He wants me to only take it the days I usually spot. It's kind of experimental but has no risk of side effects so I'm willing to try it for a month. I guess we'll see...
Dust to you for this cycle! I'm so glad you are feeling closer to your BFP.

Prana, Good luck in the TWW!!

AFM, I called the lab Wednesday morning asking about DH's SA results and they said they faxed them over to my OBGYN's office. I called there and they promised I would get a call back that day with the results so that I wouldnt have to go the whole break without hearing, but suprise, surprise, I never received a call. So, basically just hanging out here. Staying positive some days and being extremely anxious other times. CD 10 for me...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results