shape
carat
color
clarity

The Office

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Is anyone else as excited as I am about the Office premiere tonight?? I wonder if Jim will finally get to propose...

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I can''t watch it!
39.gif
I have frisbee tonight, so I have to wait until it goes online.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot WAIT!! I''ve been dying to see if they''ll open the season that way or not... ahh the anticipation!!! Watching Jim and Pam makes me giddy haha
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait! Can''t wait!!!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness.. Tacori, your daughter could not be any cuter!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks OU. That is sweet!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, ladies, I need an emergency rain dance so that I can watch The Office. I have about 20 minutes before I have to leave.

Come on rain!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
ITS ON!!!!

Okay, I know I said I wouldn't be able to watch it. But after getting completely lost looking for frisbee, I got home just in time! Woohoo!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m in tears.

I am way too involved in this show

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew it!!! I freakin knew it!!!

When he asked to meet her at the gas station via IM. I KNEW IT!!!!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I didnt expect that at all! I guess I need to fine tune my engagement senses, hah! Yay for Pam!!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
WEEEEEEE!!!! jim and pam!!! jimandpamjimandpamjimandpam!!! i''m not even this excited when people i KNOW get engaged!!! lol i love this show way too much. it''s not healthy.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Is there any way to put a spoiler alert on this? I don''t want people who haven''t seen it yet to have it ruined...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are so excited!!!! (DH and I). It''s about time. I was worried they were going to play into her flirting/attracted to a design guy. I love Jim and Pam together. *sigh* I wish every week was an hour...

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 9:57:02 PM
Author: princesss
I''m in tears.

I am way too involved in this show
It''s alright. I thought I was only the that shed a tear...

Woohoo!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Interesting that they introduced the new funny student at school that Pam seems to like. I wonder if he will cause trouble down the road...

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 9:58:52 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Interesting that they introduced the new funny student at school that Pam seems to like. I wonder if he will cause trouble down the road...

I really, really hope not. There is hardly a couple on TV that I like together more than Jim and Pam. I''d be really disappointed if they didn''t work out.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yayayayayayayay!! That was so cute!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
You know what it made me think of? There are girls that come through the LIW forum occasionally that complain about how their proposal wasn''t special. And look at that. Pouring rain, at a gas station...and all of us are sitting here gushing about it. It was perfect.

BF said, "Man, what a crappy proposal." I hit him. Sincerity trumps style any day.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 11:29:25 AM
Author: princesss
You know what it made me think of? There are girls that come through the LIW forum occasionally that complain about how their proposal wasn''t special. And look at that. Pouring rain, at a gas station...and all of us are sitting here gushing about it. It was perfect.

BF said, ''Man, what a crappy proposal.'' I hit him. Sincerity trumps style any day.

I agree. I love those proposals where he just cant wait another minute that he just has to do it NOW - even if he has to drive a few hours to do it at a gas station in the pouring rain. That is true romance.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock

I thought this too. DH disagrees though.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 4:18:33 PM
Author: robbie3982

I thought this too. DH disagrees though.

Oh, they are SO clearly setting up a triangle situation there. They''ve got 26 episodes to get through before they can have their "A Very Special" wedding episode, after all!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
O M G ! I think I was more emotional at their proposal than I was at my own!!!

Although, I am NOT amused at the funny guy in her classes. Jim''s gonna have to lay the smack down!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That was SOOOOOOO romantic!!! FF and I were watching and after it was over I said "So at the gas station in the rain........"
31.gif
27.gif

I have a feeling (because its a tv show and have to keep the raitings going) that something is going to happen between Pam and that classmate of her''s
7.gif
I hope Im wrong.

I LOVE what they are doing with Kevin and the new gal. It is SO hilarious!!! I was waiting all summer wondering if they would continue on with her talking to him like that.........HILARIOUS!!!!!!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
So now we just need to find out what the ring looks like.... Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results