color
clarity

The neon ring to rule them all!

Which one?

• Total voters

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet, thank you! Means a lot coming from you bc I adore all of your pieces :)

You're welcome! I love a big splash of color. I've recently decided that I want all my pieces going forward to be big on color, so this really speaks to me.

Congratulations on your new piece, and I'm looking forward to hand shots!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bright happy ring! And neon is just exciting! Can't wait to see this on your hand.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know that they say our jewelry can be a direct reflection of ourselves. So perhaps a ring that you describe as “loud, bright and obnoxiously happy” is a representation of you ;-)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know that they say our jewelry can be a direct reflection of ourselves. So perhaps a ring that you describe as “loud, bright and obnoxiously happy” is a representation of you ;-)

haha I *wish* it were. So maybe it's what I want to be haha

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I'm excited for you l@lovedogs, it's a happy ring just in time for Easter. I hope every time you see your ring you smile.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed the order selection game (and lord knows how since you tagged me). Still, I was in love with order# 2 so imagine how happy I was to see you picked that layout. I’m even more excited to see the ring is finished and...HOT DAMN!! It’s freaking killer! Bold and bright and in your face in the best way imaginable. I absolutely can’t wait until you have it in hand.

681706B0-1628-4FEA-AA7F-42AB388BB3E9.gif

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Is all I can say as well! Phenomenal!! What a show stopper!!! Such a happy piece! Enjoy! B506500B-AE3F-4436-8B31-5D4BE26DE49E.gif

ETA it just glows!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is stunning, it looks just as amazing indoors as it does outside. I also love the profile of your ring with the graceful swoops.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So fun and luscious!!! Enjoy! Also you always have the best nails :)

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so cheerful! enjoy!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is such a fun, proud to live life ring! You go girl! I love it and she looks beautiful on you!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, what a joyous ring! The colors are absolutely amazing and it looks beautiful on you! Wear it in good health!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so awesome! Well done!

EDIT: It seems to repel dogs though...

Haha they were running around being confused about why I was staring at my finger rather than giving them pets :)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
WOW wow wow what a HAPPY ring!!!! It looks fantastic on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results