The neon ring to rule them all!

Which one?

• Total voters

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
-Eye-searing? Check.
-Obnoxiously bright? Check
-The most neon ring possible? Check, check, check!!

This ring is going to be beyond awesome! :kiss2: I freaking love how bright the colors are and the fact that you’re putting them all together in one ring is just over the top awesomeness. I hope that you decided to use the yellow as the center stone because hot damn is that baby NEON. They all are but that yellow just kicks it up a notch.

I can’t wait to see the finished ring!!!

Eta: Thank you for tagging me and for the super sweet compliment. I think this baby is going to knock it out of the park.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
-Eye-searing? Check.
-Obnoxiously bright? Check
-The most neon ring possible? Check, check, check!!

This ring is going to be beyond awesome! :kiss2: I freaking love how bright the colors are and the fact that you’re putting them all together in one ring is just over the top awesomeness. I hope that you decided to use the yellow as the center stone because hot damn is that baby NEON. They all are but that yellow just kicks it up a notch.

I can’t wait to see the finished ring!!!

Eta: Thank you for tagging me and for the super sweet compliment. I think this baby is going to knock it out of the park.

oh you know the yellow is going to be center stage :) I am so FREAKING excited :)

Inbloom

Shiny_Rock
I'm excited for you! Those stones are so delightfully bright. And you probably know this already but I suggest asking Dan to use anything but USPS First Class. USPS is just really slow and unreliable right now....maybe add insurance too.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Love the rainbow! That is just so cool. It’s going to be so so much fun to wear. Can’t wait to see the hand shots when it’s done.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yaayyy!! Very exciting!
And great turnaround time.

I hope he starts on mine soon. He's had my stones for what feels like a lifetime :(

Glad to see you put the neon yellow front and centre!

I would reach out to him. I know he mentioned having a bunch of CADs that all need to go into production.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mreader @elle_71125 @AnastasiaBeaverhausen I need help deciding on a stone order!

Here are the options Dan just sent.

OPTION 1 (from L to R: paraiba YAG, cobalt spinel, neon yellow, bright pink/red, tsavorite green)
icm_fullxfull.335986579_9zd78fehuu0c8ocw8w0s.jpg

OPTION 2 (L to R (Paraiba YAG, bright pink/red, neon yellow, cobalt blue, tsavorite green)
icm_fullxfull.336001743_5ce25f3zzgcgs0ww4k48.jpg

I asked for 1 more option with the tsavorite green and cobalt blue swapped.

Thoughts?

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
@Mreader @elle_71125 @AnastasiaBeaverhausen I need help deciding on a stone order!

OPTION 1 (from L to R: paraiba YAG, cobalt spinel, neon yellow, bright pink/red, tsavorite green)

OPTION 2 (L to R (Paraiba YAG, bright pink/red, neon yellow, cobalt blue, tsavorite green)

Thoughts?
I really love option 2. It’s going to be stunning no matter what the order.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thoughts?

OPTION 3 (L to R: paraiba YAG, bright pink/red, neon yellow, tsavorite green, cobalt blue)
icm_fullxfull.331756878_5h3t0jf1f24gcgkkgssw.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like option 2. My preferences in order from favorite are 2, 3, 1. Of course you have to go with what rocks your world.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
2,3,1 for preference for my taste as well!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like option 2. My preferences in order from favorite are 2, 3, 1. Of course you have to go with what rocks your world.

2, 3, 1 as well, but I like them all :)

2,3,1 for preference for my taste as well!

I like 2 but as @RockFox said you really can’t go wrong!

I really love option 2. It’s going to be stunning no matter what the order.

Number 2 is the winner! I was stuck between 2 vs 3 but after having them side by side on my computer I like the color combo and order of option 2 the most. yay!

Number 2 is the winner! I was stuck between 2 vs 3 but after having them side by side on my computer I like the color combo and order of option 2 the most. yay!

O geez sorry I'm late to the game but I was stuck btw 2 and 3 as well. The order of the stones in #3 is very...complementary? Almost rainbow-y. But since your original intention for this ring was for it to stand out, I voted #2 as well. Each color seems to shine on its own, yet the greens on each end still provide balance. Either way, it's gonna be an eye-catcher for sure!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
O geez sorry I'm late to the game but I was stuck btw 2 and 3 as well. The order of the stones in #3 is very...complementary? Almost rainbow-y. But since your original intention for this ring was for it to stand out, I voted #2 as well. Each color seems to shine on its own, yet the greens on each end still provide balance. Either way, it's gonna be an eye-catcher for sure!

No worries :) I agree that 3 is complimentary so I was initially more drawn to it vs 2, but when I went back I realized the contrast actually appealed to me more because of exactly the reasons you said :)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow! What a beautifully colorful, bright and happy band!! I love it!! Can’t wait to see your hand pics!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is so so fun! Love it.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
It’s SO GOOD! Very excited for you!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see it in motion. :love: That's going to be cool.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results