shape
carat
color
clarity

The Music Thread

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Love the 80's!!

I got married 4 years ago and all our wedding music was centered around the that era. I've been listening to Modern Talking as of late.

And Mozart...I listen to every day because my bird likes it...along with 34865497 whistling songs. :lol:

Any PSers into 50-60's music? Love this song. I was 4 months old.

I don't tan anymore but when I used to many years ago, my salon always played 50's and 60's music. Granted, I wasn't born for another 30 years but the songs were so catchy, I loved it! A few of my favorites...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Invisible Touch"
by Genesis

This is a group from the 1980's. Phil Collins made it the extraordinary group that it was.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Snow (Hey Oh)"
Red Hot Chili Peppers

This was another 1980's iconic band. I love this song.

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
Yes, it really does. And so many great memories of dancing to the great music. I love dancing and I used to go to the dance clubs with my friends every Tuesday night and also with my boyfriend on the weekends. So much fun. Danceteria, Palladium, The Limelight, Club A to name a few. We enjoyed life so much more easily in those days. Our biggest stress was studying for tests and getting good grades. Life was sweet and easy (for us) in the 80s.

Couldn’t have said it better. Your last sentence was everything. I remember my “biggest dilemmas “ were what to wear to the mall, when was I going to the mall, and what was I going to buy.

Life has changed so much!! Aw those days! Don’t know if I would want to go back in a time machine, but definitely the innocence and sentiments that life was so great and a bubble in your teen years and you just knew everything.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Last edited:

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Bad Bunny. I like Spanish music. You may not approve of the lyrics, though:o
Just a way for me to continue my conversational Spanish skills.

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
This is some of the music I love :

Colors of the wind : panflute :

Ludovico Einaudi : Divenire :

Comptine d’un autre été : Yann Tiersen

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results