shape
carat
color
clarity

The most gorgeous aquamarines I''ve ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just came across this website for Raymond C. Yard jewelry. There''s a lot of aqua lovers on this board, and I know some of you covet that Tiffany aqua legacy, but have you ever seen aquas like this!!!!
30.gif

http://www.raymondyard.com/raymond/jewelry/jewear28.asp

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are right!!! Gorgeous aquas, I have ever seen, wowie!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!! That is a gorgeous blue... Wow!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are very pretty but I actually think I like the greenish aquas better!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW.....AMAZING BLING.....I LOVE LOOKING AT PIECES LIKE THESE!!!!

Lori

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Wouldn''t we all want to be wearing something like that during the holidays!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I love the aquas, the sapphires, the diamonds....I want it all
31.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thing is that you never ever see aquas so blue and deep in color, even on some of the very expensive websites like Tiffany. Unless the picture is enhanced, I didn''t think such aquas exist. BTW, I love greenish blue aquas as well, but I''ve never seen a very deep saturated one. All the aquas I''ve ever seen that are deep blue have a definitive grey mask to them. These are a very pure hue of blue. Did anyone see the picture on their website of Nicolette Sheriden wearing one of their aqua rings? They must specialize in fine aqua I would imagine.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I know many people favour the really blue aquamarines like the ones on the website you posted TL. Although they are lovely, personally, I''m more of a fan of the sea green kind. Roger Dery cut a matching pair of aquamarine asschers which I believe he entered in the latest AGTA Spectrum Awards competition. I think I would part with a kidney for just one of these: http://www.spectralgems.net/beryl.html

Roger Derry aqua asschers.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gailey, those aquas are breathtaking
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know, they''re pretty, but I would consider those more like green beryls (non emerald variety of course). To me, that vivid blue of the finest aquas is my favorite. They still have a grey component to the color, even though they''re seafoam green.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 12:28:25 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I don''t know, they''re pretty, but I would consider those more like green beryls (non emerald variety of course). To me, that vivid blue of the finest aquas is my favorite. They still have a grey component to the color, even though they''re seafoam green.

They are aquamarine. I would not consider them green beryl. Green beryl is much lighter in tone with much less saturation imo.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 11:54:02 PM
Author: Gailey
I know many people favour the really blue aquamarines like the ones on the website you posted TL. Although they are lovely, personally, I''m more of a fan of the sea green kind. Roger Dery cut a matching pair of aquamarine asschers which I believe he entered in the latest AGTA Spectrum Awards competition. I think I would part with a kidney for just one of these: http://www.spectralgems.net/beryl.html

Love these Gailey! I too am a fan of seafoam. I''ve always liked green in aqua. Color is so personal eh?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
WHOA! That cut is wild! I bet it''s quite flashy in person. That''s what I picture when I think of green beryl. Neat!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
My favorite aquas are also the seafoam green. It reminds me of a swimming pool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results