shape
carat
color
clarity

The May LIW Small Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
As a PS side benefit, though, it means I''ll know when to put myself on the list! I figure there''s no reason to be on the list if I''m not actively expecting it, since I''m not really waiting for it right now. But the day we decide to move in together, you''ll see my name at the bottom of the list.
10.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 2:52:58 PM
Author: princesss
As a PS side benefit, though, it means I''ll know when to put myself on the list! I figure there''s no reason to be on the list if I''m not actively expecting it, since I''m not really waiting for it right now. But the day we decide to move in together, you''ll see my name at the bottom of the list.
10.gif
I jumped on that list FAST. The minute "Umm.. engagement? Sure...maybe... someday... " came out of his mouth, I was on the list.

On the plus side, I get to remind FF every time I move up, and that if I hit number 1... he''s in trouble!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 2:54:51 PM
Author: elledizzy5

10.gif
I jumped on that list FAST. The minute ''Umm.. engagement? Sure...maybe... someday... '' came out of his mouth, I was on the list.

On the plus side, I get to remind FF every time I move up, and that if I hit number 1... he''s in trouble!
Hahahahahhaa, I love it.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, we have what I like to call a "general" timeline. Meaning sometime from now to within oh-so-many years we will get engaged. But certainly not set by a specific month and year. Just generally speaking. And I'm good with that. Sometimes I get antsy but I realize that it isn't the right time for us just yet, so I continue to enjoy every day knowing that it will happen when its supposed to and I have a man who loves me and wants to give me the world!

A lot of it depends on when we both feel like its the right time for us. So I'm on the list because I don't really know when it will happen. Could it happen tomorrow? Yes. But more than likely not. Especially given the current circumstances. But you see...I am still waiting. For the right moment, whenver that will be.
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
And it''s all about what works for you.

Honestly, if my BF proposed tomorrow, I''d dump him. So I think that puts me in the firmly "not waiting" category, lol.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 6:54:57 PM
If I were to have started the May Small Talk thread it would have been ''The May LIW WoW Talk Thread''

nerd OUT!

ZOMG I''M SO LATE TO THE PARTAY.

Elle! Do you play WoW!? Or are you making fun of us kids that do..
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

Oh yes. I admit it. I have 3 characters on my SO''s account. EVERQUEST 2 IS BETTER THOUGH.

I hope at least one person knows what the heck I''m talking about.
19.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 4:38:54 PM
Author: Feralpenchant

If I were to have started the May Small Talk thread it would have been ''The May LIW WoW Talk Thread''

nerd OUT!

7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

Oh yes. I admit it. I have 3 characters on my SO''s account. EVERQUEST 2 IS BETTER THOUGH.

19.gif
Ha! Did you miss all of last month''s small talk??

Holy crap. Me, Bia, and LadyPirate nerded out throughout the entire thing. We all 3 play WoW together on Monday nights.

I love the WoW!
2.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 4:40:10 PM
Date: 5/1/2009 4:38:54 PM

nerd OUT!

7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

19.gif

Ha! Did you miss all of last month''s small talk??

Holy crap. Me, Bia, and LadyPirate nerded out throughout the entire thing. We all 3 play WoW together on Monday nights.

I love the WoW!
2.gif
LOL! NOOOO this is my first participationality (yes I know that''s not a word) that I have had in the small talk threads!

What serrrverrrrr?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 4:42:05 PM

LOL! NOOOO this is my first participationality (yes I know that's not a word) that I have had in the small talk threads!

What serrrverrrrr?
Haha. Well.. welcome!
35.gif

We're on Drak'Thul... PVP server.
3.gif

ETA: We play HORDE!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 4:42:52 PM

LOL! NOOOO this is my first participationality (yes I know that''s not a word) that I have had in the small talk threads!

What serrrverrrrr?

Haha. Well.. welcome!
35.gif

We''re on Drak''Thul... PVP server.
3.gif

FOR THE HORDE! Mannnn I don''t have anything on Drak''Thul. Bummer! I play on Sargeras for PvP and Rexxar when PvP bums me out. I have a 65 hunter on my own account from back in the day before WotLK, but my SO has like 4 70-80s across the two servers I mentioned. I wish he''d get his crap together and stop making alts. It''s so pointless to have 3 77''s. I mean, c''mon now.
19.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 4:45:43 PM

What serrrverrrrr?

Haha. Well.. welcome!
35.gif

3.gif

FOR THE HORDE! Mannnn I don''t have anything on Drak''Thul. Bummer! I play on Sargeras for PvP and Rexxar when PvP bums me out. I have a 65 hunter on my own account from back in the day before WotLK, but my SO has like 4 70-80s across the two servers I mentioned. I wish he''d get his crap together and stop making alts. It''s so pointless to have 3 77''s. I mean, c''mon now.
19.gif
Well we just started if you want to play. I think Bia is level 2..?
3.gif

I have a 70 Hunter, 60 mage, 42 priest... and some lower guys. All blood elves, because I insist that my WoW character be sexy.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
I have a 70 Hunter, 60 mage, 42 priest... and some lower guys. All blood elves, because I insist that my WoW character be sexy.

Haha. That''s so funny that''s exactly what I said to SO and he (mostly has undead) says "the point of the game is not to be sexy."

..It''s not?

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 4:47:36 PM

Date: 5/1/2009 4:45:43 PM

What serrrverrrrr?

Haha. Well.. welcome!
35.gif

3.gif

19.gif
Well we just started if you want to play. I think Bia is level 2..?
3.gif

Oh no!!! This thread has already turned into the WoW thread and it''s only the 1st of May!!!!
32.gif
(jk
3.gif
)

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 4:49:42 PM

Haha. That''s so funny that''s exactly what I said to SO and he (mostly has undead) says ''the point of the game is not to be sexy.''

..It''s not?
Pssshaw...that''s the only way FF got me to play originally.

"Look honey! You can change her hair color and earrings!"
20.gif

Sammyj, I think I may have to start a WoW thread separately.
2.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 4:49:42 PM

Haha. That''s so funny that''s exactly what I said to SO and he (mostly has undead) says ''the point of the game is not to be sexy.''

..It''s not?
The point of everything is to be sexy.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Elle, def, let''s start a WoW thread. We don''t want to keep subjecting these poor people...
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lol yeah talk about WOW.
6.gif
I feel like an old lady right now because I have NO IDEA what the heck you are talking about...
7.gif
lol

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 6:17:42 PM

Date: 4/30/2009 6:16:20 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
princesss- Wow look at you go! You've taken over the small talk thread duties for the month of May.
6.gif
3.gif

So when is your Birthday missy?

May 21st.

And yeah, I've been enjoying the small talk thread so I wanted to see it continue. Plus I love the month of May, lol.

Just wanted to say hello to my birthday twin!!!! I also have a grey kitty who looks very similar to yours - how funny!

And for the record, WISH I was your age again....

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
ktf! I haven''t seen you in a long while. How ya been?

I''d wish you ladies a happy birthday but you''ve got 20 days to go. So I''ll just say happy birthday month (for now lol)

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 6:27:44 PM
ktf! I haven't seen you in a long while. How ya been?

I'd wish you ladies a happy birthday but you've got 20 days to go. So I'll just say happy birthday month (for now lol)
Good Dreamgirl, thanks for asking! Working almost all of the time which is why I am not around all that often. New job is great but really takes up my day. Thank goodness I got most of the wedding planning done before I switched roles!

Actually thought about you the other day as I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's since I am going with a very Audrey look for my wedding hair and make-up style.

How's everything with you??

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 6:31:56 PM
Author: Keepingthefaith21
Good Dreamgirl, thanks for asking! Working almost all of the time which is why I am not around all that often. New job is great but really takes up my day. Thank goodness I got most of the wedding planning done before I switched roles!

Actually thought about you the other day as I watched Breakfast at Tiffany''s since I am going with a very Audrey look for my wedding hair and make-up style.

How''s everything with you??
I''m glad your new job is going well.

Thanks for thinking of me....that''s so sweet! I''d love to see your "look" after the wedding if you were to post pictures. Which style are you going with? Her hair in the beginning of the movie or that cute half pin-up style mid way thru?

I was just telling the ladies in our April small talk thread...there''s been A LOT going on. My boyfriend lost his job of almost 10 years at the beginning of April. He''s been busy looking for something else but thus far...nothing
20.gif
Hopefully something will come around soon enough. At least sometime after he gets a new job, I''ll bet he will be able to save some for a ring! Either that or save for his masters degree...then the ring. lol

Also, his grandma had a stroke at the beginning of March and he was actually out there (MN. from CO.) visiting her for 2 weeks. When he came back he was back at work for a week...that''s when they laid him off. Can you believe it? Grandma is now in a nursing home and isn''t doing too well. She hasn''t improved much and has poor health to begin with. So I don''t know what will happen with her next.

On the bright side, my job was talking about possible layoff''s but we are now not going to have to take that action and I''m safe. So that''s a good thing!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 6:16:05 PM
lol yeah talk about WOW.
6.gif
I feel like an old lady right now because I have NO IDEA what the heck you are talking about...
7.gif
lol
I''m with you dream. All I know is that WoW means world of warcraft, lol!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 6:47:19 PM
Author: princessplease

Date: 5/1/2009 6:16:05 PM
lol yeah talk about WOW.
6.gif
7.gif
lol
I''m with you dream. All I know is that WoW means world of warcraft, lol!
lol!
giggly.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m off....you ladies have a wonderful weekend! I''m glad to be back again...missed you all
4.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Have a good weekend Dream!

FI bought a new guitar (Strat) today and he''s playing for me right now. He looks so cute
30.gif
I wish I could take a picture of him without him seeing LOL

princesss

Ideal_Rock
YAY! I missed you, birthday twin.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited! BF has tomorrow off (he almost never gets weekends off) and he told me I could plan a day trip for us. He didn''t want to just sit around doing nothing, and we haven''t really gone on a date for a while, so.......I think we''re going to go to the zoo! It''s only an hour away, which I think is perfect "day trip" distance, and it''s outside with about 5 miles of "trails" around the exhibits. There are elephants and giraffes (my two favourite zoo animals) and it''s really affordable ($10/person). So we''re going to the zoooooooooo! I''ll charge the camera tonight and take a million pictures (including finally getting a shot of my hair for you, Freke) and suddenly I''m really excited. Yay for the alarm system getting set up this morning so that I could pick this early and get pumped about it.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

10.gif
I jumped on that list FAST. The minute ''Umm.. engagement? Sure...maybe... someday... '' came out of his mouth, I was on the list.

I did that, without telling him what the numbers were I''d send him an IM with like 55 and a heart. He got so irritated at me when I wouldn''t tell him what is was about we got into a HUGE argument. Like almost breaking up or me moving out argument.
38.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2009 9:49:22 AM
I''m so excited! BF has tomorrow off (he almost never gets weekends off) and he told me I could plan a day trip for us. He didn''t want to just sit around doing nothing, and we haven''t really gone on a date for a while, so.......I think we''re going to go to the zoo! It''s only an hour away, which I think is perfect ''day trip'' distance, and it''s outside with about 5 miles of ''trails'' around the exhibits. There are elephants and giraffes (my two favourite zoo animals) and it''s really affordable ($10/person). So we''re going to the zoooooooooo! I''ll charge the camera tonight and take a million pictures (including finally getting a shot of my hair for you, Freke) and suddenly I''m really excited. Yay for the alarm system getting set up this morning so that I could pick this early and get pumped about it.

That sounds like so much fun!

SO and I are going to Disney World next weekend, and I''m so excited! I can''t wait.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2009 10:13:39 AM
Author: ckrickett

10.gif

I did that, without telling him what the numbers were I''d send him an IM with like 55 and a heart. He got so irritated at me when I wouldn''t tell him what is was about we got into a HUGE argument. Like almost breaking up or me moving out argument.
38.gif

Holy cow. That''s nuts! He really got that irritated??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results