shape
carat
color
clarity

The Many Moods of Little Green

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2007 4:32:40 PM
Author: poshpepper

I love it!

30.gif
How perfect! I love the UV photo you took, very cool to seem them all light up, and the side stones in your bigger ring look crazy under that UV. Very cool!

Congrats on a beautiful stone!

Thanks, Poshpepper! Most of those side stones have strong or extremely strong green flour, because I can see it easily in the sunlight. I can understand how someone might not like the effect, because the pretty yellows are ruined then. But, I decided that it was a super cool effect, and I really think that diamonds that flouresce are something extra special to be enjoyed! I''m thinking that my new chameleon has strong yellow flour. Sure doesn''t seem slight to me.
20.gif

Glad to hear that you like it as well!
28.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great diamond & I love all your different shots, like getting a class on something new! Thank you!

Verrrrrry kewl.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I luuuuurve this diamond! Colored diamonds are the best, especialy rare and interesting ones this this little green guy.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Divergrrl and rainbowtrout! You made me smile.
9.gif

Glad to hear there are other colored diamond lovers
30.gif
out there.

Today Little Green is at home in the dark. I''m going to take him out in the morning and watch him change. I''m still playing with the time he needs to go back yellow. Thinking that 36 hours rather than 12 hours is better.
20.gif
But most of the time I just love wearing a nifty little green diamond.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LG, he is rare and unusual, what a great rock to have and enjoy!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl, that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen!

I especially loved LG next to your wedding ring...the changing colors in your side stones looked amazing!

Wow! You learn something new every day!

Thanks for sharing!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lorelei and Harleigh - Little Green is feeling very green today. I left him in the dark yesterday and he was pretty yellow this morning, so I tried to take a picture for you guys. But I had the flash on automatic
23.gif
and that jump-started him to turning green for today.
20.gif

I''m really enjoying this stone, and it has been fun sharing him with all of you!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that''s just a really really cool stone. I''m glad that you''re having so much fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results